Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Went to school,
was damn high at first..
Kept singing and torturing their ear..
Haha..
Tiffany and Wenxin were irritated!
Yunhan busy counting SRA..
Dunno if she was irritated by me..
Lol,
my zhao siarn sniging..Lol,
Then hold welfare meet,
Then discuss bout class chalet..
Mr.Cohen not happy with the dates,
Den kept saynig a lot of same thigns sia.
I dun wanna hear,
but i continue to hear..
Then finally fniish liao..
Phew..
Then wenxin yuna and tiff lplay truth or dare..
In the end,
i kena 15 times while i was not dere..
-_-"..
In the end i did 2 only..
Got repotr book..
I got promoted..
I danm happy..
My result not good,
but who cares,
i shall post it..
LOL..
Im happy im still in express..
English -57 C5 Chinese -62 B4Maths -63 B4
Science -56 C5Geography - 40 E8History - 38 F9 Literature -53 C6DnT -45 D7 Home Econs -67 B3Visual arts - 71 A2 CivicMoral BMusic B
Class Position - 38/40
Level -210/236
Percentage -55.2%
Conduct -
GoodAttendance - 186/188
Comments,i shouldn write..Lol
CCA
Attendance - 94.12%...
1 time never go nia..
LOL..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:45 pm-