Wednesday, October 18, 2006
TuesdayI damn toot sia..
I tot it was wednesday,
and i woke up at 6.30,
den sleep again till 7.40..
i damn dumb sia..
I tot wed,
den got outing,
i dunno wad time reach,
and wad to where,
so i call a lot of ppl,
no one answer until amzar answer...
He say they were on the way to the hall..
I was like '??',
den tot he kidding,
then i called yanhong to double check..
She say on the way..
I shocked!
Den i chiong to school..
and reached at 8..
then got IPW talk..
Den they were like shock
coz y i come..
den i super sotong,
i say i tot needa reach school 8.40..
Den they ask if i tot today was wednesday..
I say yes..
Den after a while,
not immediately,
den i realise it was tuesday..
Den i blurr..gong lor tt day..
den throughout i was like super gong...
Den got break and forum..
I kena sabo again..
I kena sabo to be presentor..
Everytime i kena sabo,
very unfair lor...
Walao eh,
next time ask ppl to ownself volunteer,
it would be more fair and better..
But vice-chair save me..
In the end,
kaizhi and toby went to be the presentor..
HENG..
If not i will blush till siao..
After tt,
we went downtown eat..
and we ate the pancake..
The aunty damn cute sia..
And very happy and talkative..
She told me and yunhan
about some serious stuff..
Den we were like listening for very long..
then we drew on each other journal..
I shall blog about tt picture next time..
I am like super toot and gong..
Omg,
i feel so paisae.
for my blurrness..
-_-"..
But den i like never tio pc lei..
My second time late..
First time also never tio..
this time dunno whether have not..
but den even have,
i also didn go..
Later have,
den have to stand in front
coz considered as ponning...
sian..
TodayToday REALLY is wednesday...
I not sure wad time,
i sms yanhong to ask her..
My prepaid card top up le,
so i started sms-sing..
i sed 12 smses..
My prepaid still left same amount..
Lol,got 60 free..
plus every 5 send get 10 free...
this time im going to make my card last long..
Not answering any calls..
or out-going...
i shall stick to 15 smses only per day...
i hope i can..
If i can,
my card can last for 2 weeks..
Last time my card finish in 3 days..
i feel sad...
Now i muz conserve le..!
Den went school tt time,
go econ buy snack..
Then go class and play stress..
Play with yanrong halfway,
then needa go le..
sian..
den go com lab read about bukit chandu,
coz we going dere..
den i sms and the cher saw..
I quickly put into my bag and use com..
Luckily she never confiscate sia..
then i went to my blog and some others..
teacher almost saw,
then i switch,
make the thing larger,
den teacher cant see...
then went canteen..
Damn suay lor..
the only stall tt sells food,
and was open.
But the aunty went out coz no moer noodles le..
Wait and wait but den the aunty never come back..
So didn get to buy..
den went to bukit chandu..
snaped a lot of photo..
I shall blogged it next time..
den after tt we went whitesand..
Zahi\irah the joker,
played with yunhan and tiff..
but in the end scared them..
I got a video,
i shall blogged it next time..
Then reached whitesand,
shopped a while,
i bought double cheese,
and oreo ice-blend,
den went play net ball..
netball is fun..
but under hot weather..
i sweat like pig..
Friday go match with 1E6..
inter-class..
They pro sia..
I scared ar..
I only defender..
luckily not attacker..
i love to play net ball now..
But i kept losing balance,
and move my leg when holding the ball..
sian..hope we win lor..
Den can get into finals..
i hope so..
AFter tt went home..
and i blogged..
Im loyal to this blog..
Be grateful..
Im not letting this rot AGAIN..
I shall try blog more picture next time..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:50 pm-