Monday, October 23, 2006
Today was quite ok..
Err,
went school early...
Got trip to Bukit Timah..
The trail damn long
Somemore very steep..
Took Some photo,
Shall update next time..
I took photo with vice-ceymeh.
I feel damn honoured!..
Coz she is soo CUTE..
Im in her fanclub..
Bukil timah trip not fun one..
Nothin to see,
Juz lots of plants..
Luckily didn go up the summit,
if not i will choose to roll down instead,
since i have no more energy to walk..
I sweat like pig lor..
The journey damn long..
On the way dere,
I love
YANHONG ELIZABETH and WENXIN..
Yanhong gave me food,
i love her,
she rocks..
The other 2..
coz ..
errr..
Coz *cough*
Sry,
cant think at the moment
HAHA...
Then go back le jiu dismiss.
Went home change Pe Shorts, Coz i danm toot today,forget to bring..
den went look for Yun dey all,
at DTE..
Went food court,
and ate the pancake..
The aunty very funny and happy sia..
say a lot of things..
Talkative[-_-"]..
Hah,
then went school got netball..
We lost..
And im dumb..
I shouldn say,
im too paisae..
ARRR!!..
I feel paisae..
Sian
Im sorry..
We shall train more next time..
Still got next year.
Then i went home,
and played com..
super laggy sia..
I cant see wad im typing lor..
Use com can use till bang wall..
I cant see wad im typing,
so paisae for typo..
Im siann now..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-5:24 pm-