Friday, October 20, 2006
Today im
REALLY REALLYdead Dead DEAD..I didn go school today,Coz my blister very pain,very hard to walk..I ask my papa,my papa say i can stay at home..Then went to polyclinic see doctor..then get MC also..the nurse there help me bandage my leg..pay $3 for tt.Waste my freakin money...Went back home,and my brother told me comething..He say:"Good luck sis,ur school call papa juz now,papa go say u go play basketbal,and got blister.."I was like OMG..Den i phoned my dad..Ask him wad he say..He say:"I told ur school u went to play basketball ytd,i also told them tt,u forgot about the IPW on tt day..but i say u got blister,u going see doctor today"..I was likeWALAO EH,PAPA!!..IM DEAD LE LAR..then i put down phone..i say bye and then put down nicely,i didn hang up la..SHIT SHIT SHIT..I dunno wad to tell Mr.Cohen on monday le..And is netball not basketball..i wanna go zhuang qiang liao la..Budden i initialy wanna go back sch later,to play netball,budden in the end,it was canceled,due to the haze..Heng ar..My leg is also injured,so it's a good thing..went home i slept..I didn wanto walk much,so i stayed there,till i sian,.den play com..Shit sia..Monday im dead..I didn say it was my father's fault,i juz say im dead..i made amendments..Coz i did not blame my dad,coz is i did not want to go..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:26 pm-