Wednesday, October 18, 2006
The replied tags..
18 Oct 06, 12:38hao: nth to say larhs.. so long good bye =.=Me: ...
18 Oct 06, 09:17adibah: wow... i was forced 2 tag ....
Me:Nonono,i didn force..I ASKED..Lol..18 Oct 06, 09:16liz: tag liao..Me:-_-"...
18 Oct 06, 09:15SS: hheeya. wheres the pictures? Me:Haven blog yet...My blogger got prob..17 Oct 06, 22:22wennxinn: lols ..me:??
17 Oct 06, 20:40qkz: wah damai isit must remember to come my house hor, just besideMe:I will,and i shall pester u everyday..But i hope i dun drop normal..Damai uniform is nice..
17 Oct 06, 20:31yunhan: niaoniao is oh-so-caring. xD dun you agree amelia . ? wahahahhaMe: -.-
17 Oct 06, 19:31SS: dn worry wenxin. ur not the only one. such compassion a fine lad have on a pretty bopeep named ameliaMe:Wad is bopeep?..and im not pretty..
17 Oct 06, 17:44tiffany: lolMe:??
17 Oct 06, 16:54* beehhwa: omg , i think i look gay in dhe pictures and you blogged it ! - -
Me:No lar,u look nice..Really..16 Oct 06, 22:11wennxinn: I'm currently speechless at Pee's "caringness" for amelia.
Me:speechless??..It's juz casual remark?16 Oct 06, 22:11wennxinn: OMG LOLS. LOLS.Me:???
16 Oct 06, 21:57SS: ehem. wah
Me:???16 Oct 06, 21:11PEE: amelia!!! carefull hor now got haze!! take better care of yourself k?Me:Thanks..I will,but i dun fall sick easily..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:38 pm-