Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Im sad,Really sad..i cried last night...And today morning..I need someone to console me..Thanks BeeHwa,bestie forever.<33I love BeeHwa..I only love her now..T.T...I tok on the phone with BeeHwa juz now,and I cried..I cant control..i didn want to.But i juz dunnno why..It juz flow down..My eyes swollen le..tmr still got CCA.I need to go,to return my fren his Basketball,But i think,I wont be goin on thursday le ba..I really dun have mood..** ***** ** le,It's **** le..The **** tt i ****,the *** tt i ***..the **** tt i ****..Is now gone,it have become a ******..I ***** *** *.Even though u ***** ** *******,tt ** **** **** ****..I can no longer depend on u,like i use to last time,you ***** ** *****,U made me ***,Im ******** to *** again...U made me **** *****,and made me **** ****though i have **** ******.My ***** ****,***** with a '* *** ***** ** ****** ******** ****** * ************'I *****,my eyes is swollen since yesterday,my pillow is wet with my tears..And my face is ******* **** ** ***** too...I still **** *..Yet u ***** to **** **..I cant say or do anythig,i juz have to *** **** **** **..I have to tell myself ** ** ******..To be independent..To ***** ****..It's **** le..I cant **** ** to it..I gotto **** **..No point ******* on le,since u have ** **** *******,juz say so,u dun have to lieu say u think u are not ****** ******..y lie to me even when u ***** *****..Haizz..it's **** now,juz a ******..
i will try to forget..
And be lets be **** ***** again.. I really feel like crying,I needa cry,I wanna forget,those ***** ********,but i have to hold back my tears,i cant cry in front of my parents..I cant let dem worry..Im ****,I scare i will cry in sch tmr..Haiz...I will never get into * ************ until im mature,and stronger...I cant fully ***** anyone le..I dun wana *** **** again..T.T..
I like to have freedom,
I dun like ppl to read wad im typing,
Pls gimme some freedom,
u wouldn wanna noe,
and it's none of ur business too..
I WILL be cheerful again,
by next week..
I hope..
AMELIA GOH IS STRONG
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:37 am-