Friday, October 20, 2006
Im dead..DEAD DEAD..I didn go for IPW Yesterday..I did not wanna go...And so,I didn go..I went to Benjamin's house to upload pic,so i can post in my blog..Then the fucking school,damn fuckin kao bei,kept calling and calling..My dad phone i put my sister number..They call my phone first..Dunno how many freakin tmes lor..Den i press ignore phone call a lot of times..Then still call,piang eh,IPW nia,big deal?..thenyunhan sms me,say cher calling my parents..I sms my sister,
ask her dun answer any unknown number.
she say okok,
but den i woke her up,
coz she was sleeping...Then dey call my sister..My sister didn answer,then my sis sms me,say they call home..I was like SHITT...I call back home,my younger sis say my older sis answer..Im like thinking,Die le la..My older sis fiercer than my parents..Budden im thinking,nevermind la,since call le,somemore not first time..So heck care le la..Den after tt i borrow his bike,and cycled to the netball court,to play netball with the others..Benjamin join in,coz i wanna cycle,but dunno how to,so he lend me his bike,den cycle..Reach there play netball play till tio blister..The blister broke..And freakin pain..I was like,nvm la,endure endure ENDURE..Then in the end,i play even though i have blister..But i didn run much,coz very pain..I borrowed 3 plaster from caselyn..A bit paisae...coz i borrow a lotI wanna go zhuang qiang liao sia.then we play till going 6..Then i very hungry,went econ buy food,den cycle back to his house.He give me the bandage plaster..Then i play com a while,Then i go home le..Walk tt time si buey gan korg.then walk freakin slow also..Went home,ask wad dey tell my teacher,relieve that they juz say they dunno..They come home bathe then sleep le..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:03 pm-