Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Im better le..
Im sian now..
I got nothin to do..
Anyway,
I love BeeHwa and Wenxin..
Dey both console me..
I love dem..
I cried when tokin to BeeHwa on the phone..
Glad to have a bestie like her(:
Bestie forever Beehwa! (:
And Wenxin console me on MSN..
Juz a 'You okay nottttt .
:( ,:D Cheer up la amelia :)'
And i almost cried..
Im damn emotional now la..
Haizz!.
AMELIA IS STRONG!(:
Haha,
im strong de(:
Yes im strong..
Amelia the guai kia is strong(:
Anyway BeeHwa,
Relax la..
I dun really show my emotions in public or when there is ppl..
so is not the first time im sad..
Dun have to xxx de..
Not really necessary de la..
Im ok de..
by this week i will be smiling again..
The next time i meet u,
i will be smiling and siaosiao again le..
never mind la Bee,
It's part of life(:
we still good frens la.
Thanks BeeHwa and Wenxin
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-3:11 pm-