Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Exams started...
MondayEnglish CompoQuite hard...
But should be able to pass..
I got out of topic..
Buden nevermind la..
HistoryAmelia the guai gia..
Take down notes lei..
IM A GUAI GIA!..
Budden sill very hard..
Coz i take down notes,
budden i no time read..
I miss out chapter 4,
coz i tot not impt..
In the end,
most of it from dere...
Later fail then go normal..
HAIZ..
TuesdayChinese CompoThe Sihan(Letter Writting quite easy)
Compo i wrote
: Papa wo ai ni..(Father,I love u)
Tts the easiest...
I write tilll i feel disgusted..
Coz my father doesn do tt..
English CompreI morning then started reading cricket..
Last minute chiong..
Wasn too sure aout the passage..
Hope God Bless me so i can pass..
(*The Holy Trinity*)..
GeographyFREAKIN HARD
I no Time study..
Lorraine called yesaterday.
And e tok on the phone..
Then i watched Tv,play com..
Midnight write notes..
Morning den study..
Im dead..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:43 am-