Monday, October 09, 2006
Exam Schedule
ThursdayScience(Biology)Hard!..Sian lor..
Bio will fail..
Science(Physics)Quite hard...
I didn bring calculator..
I hate physics
Science(Chemistry)Quite easy..
Should be able to pass
Chinese paper 2Quite ok la..
I write a lot..
But i dunno the meaning of a lot of words..
FridayMaths paper 2..Quite ok..
But i left with 4 qns+bonus qns
for half hour..
I chiong till siao..
Left 3 or 4 qns blank..
Damn sian..
TodayLiteratureIt was quite easy..
But i write very little words..
I lost the story book....
I yesterday revise halfway than sleep liao..
Wait up den go school chiong..
After sch went downtown eat..
Me and Fiona went mac to buy things to eat..
Then wentfoodcourt..
Although we are not supppose to eat dere,
but we still did..
And i was high..
I bullied wenxin..
She is fun to bully...
AHHAHA..
Im high today..
Wenxin to fun to bully.!!
WOOHOOOOOOO!!..
Im like mad at the foodcourt..
Then after tt went bus stop,
saw Sinyi,JasT,JingTing and Amzar...
Then i board bus no.3 to go out..
Shall end my post here..
WENXIN IS NICE AND FUN TO BULLY!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:48 pm-