Sunday, October 29, 2006
28 Oct 06, 21:35terry: sry ....it is ................a-misery-loner.blogspot.com
28 Oct 06, 21:30terry: hi amelia, i change blog to a.misery.loner.blogspot.com.................link me pls ..thksKK..Relink le..TERRY SOO NICE TO PINCH!.AHA
28 Oct 06, 20:57SS: me 2 lolI shall help her den,IM KIND!..AHA
28 Oct 06, 17:01yh the fatty: yunnie dun wan help\='(\HAHA..YUNNIE EVIL,I KIND!!Rite????
28 Oct 06, 17:01yh the fatty: amelia teach mii how tu change songTELL ME UR BLOG!!
28 Oct 06, 12:33wennxinn: payback for yunny .LOL,I shall murder u with my bare hands..HAHA..jkjk
28 Oct 06, 12:33wennxinn: Oh ya . IF I EVER GET A CAT, I WILL110% PUT IT ON AMELIA DE HEAD AND TAPE IT THERE.AHAHA..WENXIN SO FUNNY!!!!...I DIDN LAUGH!!..I WILL SCREAM AND RUN AWAY WHEN I SEE THE CAT!!!..CATS SUCKS..Dogs ok la,but mi SCARED OF IT,EEww
28 Oct 06, 10:55wennxinn: TAG ME LEH .kk..I will go tag!!im kind! :)
28 Oct 06, 10:55wennxinn: I also get 132.. than comp lag like hell than the code gone and I lazy to do ..WENXIN IS DECEIVING HERSELF!..jkjk.HI-5...
27 Oct 06, 21:38SS: whoa 132 sia!!!!
LOL,Tyco one i think..
27 Oct 06, 20:26yh the bony: DARYL SUX SIA ! anyhow slap ppl . GO N DIE .He slap who?..he slap u ar?Eeww,he sucks la.
27 Oct 06, 20:24yh the bony: LETS GO WATCH DEATH NOTE . WIT YH FATTY TIFF X))LALALALALA...No $$,U sponsore i go!..HAH
27 Oct 06, 20:22ZAHIRAH: amelia rocksAHA..Thanks Zahirah,Yunie PEBBLE...ZAHIRAH ROCKSSSs
27 Oct 06, 12:10yh the bony: LOL . amelia how can like dat dui dai wo . LOLAHAHA..YUNNIE U LIDDAT DUI WO FIRST!..HAH..YUNNIE PEBBLE..
27 Oct 06, 12:05jc: hihi amelia..totalii agree wif uue...=)Agree with??DARYL SUCKS??
27 Oct 06, 00:24yh the fatty: BORED...lol cum wif mii watch deathnoteI not watching with u all le..
27 Oct 06, 00:14SS: yes. daryl sucksHe cbk..HE SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-2:32 pm-