Wednesday, October 11, 2006
11 Oct 06, 18:40wennxinn: YOUR MOTHER ACKOWNAGLED(spelling?) THE THINGY LIAO. WAKAKAKA!Me:Acknowledge..???..HERS IS BETTER!!
11 Oct 06, 17:31qkz: with referance to yh & wennxinn coments on 9 oct, they make quite a pointMe:Urs is nicer!..haha..
11 Oct 06, 17:04lorraine: how come i cannot find my previous tag?Me:I didn delete...Really..I never even log in Cbox..
10 Oct 06, 22:05wennxinn: But here in the post really alot of adult content =lMe:Really ar?..Im corrupted?
10 Oct 06, 22:04wennxinn: YES DUN COME. lols .=X Jk nia.Me:XING XING IS DEAD!
10 Oct 06, 01:09hao: lols.. corrupted blog =X nxt time dun wan come in liao siias..Me:no la..not corrupted,is my fren corrupted!..come more and tag more plss??!...
9 Oct 06, 20:27wennxinn: yun han rawks siaMe:no..NEVER..YUNHAN PEBBLE!
9 Oct 06, 19:15yh: amelia but is so soft nn tender nn nice to beat . I LOVE BEATING FAT ASS BUTTT.Me:Lamer..I've been molested by yunhan
9 Oct 06, 16:36wennxinn: Fafa.. So sianME:Me too...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:01 pm-