Monday, September 04, 2006
Replyin tags..
I cant blog..
My com cant go internet..
Sian,
needa go other ppl hse use...
4 Sep 06, 00:39beehhwa(: eewww gay . ii miiss you (: Me:Eww Les,I miss you too!...
3 Sep 06, 21:22yanting: anonymous is yanting forgot to put
3 Sep 06, 21:21anonymous: can you call me some other day for SL one?? Me:I not going..
3 Sep 06, 16:26liz: heyheyheyy... Me:Yoyoyoyoyo
3 Sep 06, 13:49beehhwa(: FATTY ! hahas ((x Me: Old woman
3 Sep 06, 12:07Wenxinn: relink me lar. Me: kk..
2 Sep 06, 23:14jc: amelia..can teach miie how to track ppl?? frm de tag board..? Me: Can ar..Teach you in school..
2 Sep 06, 12:51jc: yoz...long time nuv tag ur blog le...hahax.. Me: I cant blog..!
2 Sep 06, 05:24hao: i ware gt xi guan =.= Me: Now mang mang xi guan..
1 Sep 06, 17:43beehhwa(: iive tagged (: found dhe blogskin lerr marr ? blue and black yoo wanted derr ? Me: I haven found yet..
1 Sep 06, 12:55Fifi: lol, ices. aiya. nvrmind lla. Me: lol..Kk..
1 Sep 06, 11:14GRACE.TAN: TAGGIES~Me: i tagged u too..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:54 am-