Sunday, September 17, 2006
Tags Reply...
17 Sep 06, 13:26beehhwa(: dont rubbish lehh fucker and hacker -.-ll thats not even her email .Me:Ya lor,im so yuan wang..
17 Sep 06, 10:37wennxinn: ohh. sick.Me:The spammer so toot..17 Sep 06, 08:37lorraine: hahas. what's paijiao?huh? dunno la. the stup0id teacher la. somemore say i write not good. hmph. zzzMe:My name cool!..My name made u get a B..pai jiao means cork eye..thank me..I made u get a B..!
16 Sep 06, 15:03tiffany: hacker and fucker same person is it? anyhow go to ppl's blog to type rubbishMe:ya lor..T.T
16 Sep 06, 09:56Fucker: add mi la chibye.... gayboy_93@hotmail.comMe: Add u for wad?..U got the wrong person la toot!16 Sep 06, 09:54Hacker: meet mi in 3n2 at 2.00pm everday to fuck u!!!!Me:U got the wrong person..Not my email la..
16 Sep 06, 09:38anonymous: ur email desoundofmusic@hotmail.com ha?Me:NO!..U got the wrong person..See properly be4 u spam la..Kaobei...Bo tai bo ji kena spam..WRONG PERSON LA DUMB..
16 Sep 06, 09:37pee: dun tell nameMe:Imposter..Not the real pee
16 Sep 06, 09:37pee: fuck u laMe:Imposter,not the real pee
16 Sep 06, 09:37pee: u from wat class oneMe: Imposter..Use ur own name la...
15 Sep 06, 22:47beehhwa(: ii meant * teacher (:
15 Sep 06, 22:47beehhwa(: HUH ?! lorraine your sister paijiao arr . her AI ME LI can get B ~.~ hahas . AMELIA ! YOU MUST BE FAITHFUL TO LAUBEEHWA ! LOVE ME MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE and MORE )Me:I am....I LOVE U MORE(:..Her teacher not paijiao..AiMeiLi is such a nice name!
15 Sep 06, 14:06hao: heys!! hw hab u been doin?? see i verii gudd barhs.. tag euu lerhs.. tink ur exams shud be round dha corner.. so study hard n jiayou worhs.. ^^Me:I will de..I cant afford to go normal...My parents will be disappointed..
14 Sep 06, 19:39lorraine: eheh. must i do the quiz. zzzzzzzzzzzMe:Up to you..I dun force..14 Sep 06, 14:07lorraine: HELLO! i convert your name into chinese so it's ai me li ah. then i used in my compo. got B eh. not bad. (:Me:Yes,my name is nice rite..Thanks me..U got a B..
13 Sep 06, 20:32Zahirah: aimeli. who is bee hwa???Me:BeeHwa is my Bestfren!...Very Best fren..
13 Sep 06, 19:57yunhan: PUI AH.. YOU TIS !!!!!!!! .. u ownself rite wan cans ?Me: LOL
13 Sep 06, 19:53amelia: lol.
13 Sep 06, 19:45yunhan: amelia rocksMe:AHAHAHA12 Sep 06, 15:03
beehhwa(: HELLO HELLO ((x what about my quiz ! yo0 haven do ehem !Me:Done!
11 Sep 06, 22:03yunhan: PS me ah uue ! GRRMe:Sry la..
11 Sep 06, 21:44Kevin.: Everytime i come here my com suddenly got problem -.- Anyway Relink Me http://destiny-kid.blogspot.comMe:I go ur blog my com also..Relinked
11 Sep 06, 19:55FIFI: taggggiiiinnggg yyyyyyaaaaaaaMe:Thanks..I shall tag u too..
11 Sep 06, 19:01tiffany: hi. i will do the quiz =)Me:kk..
11 Sep 06, 18:25lorraine: SEPTEMBER 11. omgomgomg. i didn't notice i came to your blog and then your post was like.. Monday September 11. gosh. i am so kookoo.Me: Me too...
11 Sep 06, 17:53yunhan: ur fren .. house is... ahemahemm . . .Me:.....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:34 pm-