Thursday, August 24, 2006
Woke up ard 5.30 today...
Damn freak lor,
i wake up so damn early nowadays..
Eeew~..
Lack of sleep liao sia..
Haiz..
den needa wake my sister up at 6 also...
SIANSIANSIAN...
Wake up bathe le den go school..
As i walk to school,
got this ah pek behind me..
he kept singing hokkien song..
zhao siar liao lor..
I wanna laugh but den never laugh...
Im so kind,AHEM~...
Dun wanna make him paisae...
Den i reach school le,
Quite early..
Den went canteen to buy drink..
Wenxin also reach school liao..
Then she needa go see Ms.Ng...
she asked me to accompany her..
den i didn buy drink le,
I pull my socks so damn high,
den accompany her..
Went foyer but ms.ng not dere..
Wait a while den go back canteen...
Coz i wanna buy drink..
Saw the sandwich,
so shun bian buy..
I finished eating during PSE..
PSE damn bored..
Got PE after tt..
Pe damn bo liao..
Went to hall,
learn a damn freak exercise,
more like dance..
damn bo liao lor..
Feel so paisae sia..
Den i only do when Mr.yap checking..
Mr.Tay do until very
DISGUSTINGden still got another teacher,
female de,
dunno how to spell her name,
Ms.Cai i think..
Daniel kena call out,
Ms cai ask him go stage..
He walk damn slow..
He go up stage do till funny and slow..
then she ask him go down..
As he walk down,
i saw him doing the Holy Trinity Sign..
The
"In the name of the father,
and of the Son.
and of the Holy Infant Jesus Amen" sign...
damn funny..
I laugh,
a lot of ppl also laugh..
He damn funny sia..
Den after tt,
went back class for math..
I chiong jian tie bao for the whole lesson..
Mr.Chia saw me..
Confirm saw me..
budden he never scold lei..
I yi bian cut the article..
yibian read..
then sumtime copy down the answer..
He didn scold sia..
SUPRISINGLY..
or he noe im a gone case..
Siansiansian..
Then got recess...
Went to change back to uniform,
den help Jt buy her uniform,
coz she didn bring..
and she needa do math retest..
In the end she dun nid buy,
coz she never went back to hall..
I didn bring name tag,
i borrow from Wenxin..
Heng sia..
went back class,
got science,
PHYSICS..
shit lor..
Didn do hw..
But she didn check..
Damn freak lor..
Physic simply
SUCK-SUCKS-SUCKS..
Needa see SULTANA tmr for tuition..
AFTER school somemore damn sian..
I dnu understand a single damn shit of physics..
ARGH!!!!...
Physics sucks sia..
Then after physics,
got geog..
geog test was super easy..
But i didn noe how to do although it's easy..
Tot i would fail..
But i juz pass..
5/10..
Tyco..
Then after got Art..
Art is nice..
Although i cant draw,
but it is at least not sian..
and the teacher,
Mdm.Farah is reasonable..
she appear to be fierce in the beginning,
but she isn..
She go through about colours,
that we suppose to bring home and colour it accordingly..
come home realised my colour pencils gone..
Sian sia..
Needa go buy later..
SIANSIANSIAN..
After school,
went canteen to chiong jian tie bao,
coz haven finish..
Chiong le den finish..
I wrote some comment..
I sound so damn fake..
I feel so disgusted..
Me and Liz have nonsensical argument..
Argue about non-sensical stuff..
Coz i was being bhb,
and we argue over sumthing..
Liz and wenxin broke out laughing..
Coz i was too nonsensical i guess..
They say i could be a lawyer,
but for nonsense de,
not the cool real lawyer at court..
[-_-"]..
I treat tt as a compliment,
although it's an insult..
AHAHAHA
Im juz so bhb..
I admit..
Then finish le,walk to the staff room,
then saw mr.khoo..
then i run till dere..
Wahh,
so paisae..
MEI YOU XING XIANG AGAIN!!..
then ask him for the biao ge form,
coz both me and wenxin lost it..
then finish le then went to toilet to wash hand..
Coz i SACRIFICE my hand,
to smerge the glue..
Oh yah,
I returned kaizhi's glue le,
so we had to use wenxin's glitter glue,
coz no more glue also le...
On the way back,
saw the gay clique they all with Mr.Jo..
I damn paisae,
coz i run like mad juz now..
EEe~..
MEI YOU XING XIANG SIA
haiz..
AHAHA,
budden nvm,
i mei you xing xiang a lot of times liao..
Then go back..
tok to yun and Nicole(1E1)
Then suddenly saw yun exploring my bag..
I have to take my medicine away for some reason..
Sore throat de..
the she chase me around,
kept saying tt i got secret..
DUN HAVE!..
It's sore throat..
I give her one..
She say not nice..
It's nice de lor..
Den i give her le,
den we went to take our bag to go home..
On the way to the bus stop,
she still haven give up sia..
Then she snatch my medicine..
i also snatching..
And we broke 3 tablets de alumium-like thing..
Sian,
wasted lor,the medicine is nice..
Then accompany her wait for bus..
She still suaning me..
Kept saying the medicine doesn belong to me..
-_-"..
then caselyn and Jasmine Tan came to the bus stop..
Tok a while,
then me and yun continue arguing...
Then her bus come liao..
i went home le..
I didn go for archery today..
I didn bring key,
and i left my pe in class..
i have to bring back home to wash tmr,
if not will be damn disgusting,
coz i think something will grow on it..
then eew~..
Come home and blog..
needa do CME also..
But i lazy..
damn sian..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-5:11 pm-