Friday, August 25, 2006
Woke up 6.45..
Chiong till siao sia..
Walking to school,
got this wierd small boy,
toking to himself,
like though he can see spirits liddat...
Eerie sia..
Reached school le,
today damn sian..
Went school chiong art and Chinese...
Math damn sian...
I chiong chinese,
teacher come my row
but den everytime never scold..
Den got home econs..
Sian la..
Did no cooking..
Very hungry during home econs,
The smell of other ppl cooking damn tempting...
den Ms.Rafidah tok about this a project,
50% of SA2 ..Needa do, cant slack liao..If not will drop normal..Yunhan partnering me,So also cant slack,if slack i sure die in her hands..AHAHA..Then recess..Pay $4.80 to archery..Sian,broke again..Today is boring,i lazy update..Amzar the class chairman didn come...We could celebrate with firecrackers..HAHA..Jkjk..dun think he will read this also..I didn go for Ms.Sultana tuition..Im like so dead..I dun feel like going..And i dun wanna see her face..Fiona say tt she could smell her stench in front..She said tt Shaun say it was the early bangla smell..No offence..I didn wanna go..So I went home after getting my file..Common test also coming,i needa study also,i seriously dun wish to go normal..5 yrs..I dun want..So i needa study liao..Today is so damnBORING
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:36 pm-