Thursday, August 31, 2006
Today's Teacher Day sucks sia...
Wake up early at 5am..
I woke up to chiong CME..
Chiong till 6.20..
Then prepare go school coz some of them called,
needa go down..
Some of them coming up to get the drinks down
for the class party..
No ice,
Wenxin cant find Ice Box..
So we have no ice..
Then in the midst of preparing,
me and jingting ran out of school,
to econs,
then to downtown east cheers..
We ran there lor..
Summore raining sia..
APPRECIATE IT MAN..
Chiong and run for the sake of 1E3..
haiz,went back class chiong CME also..
I haven finish lor..
Still needa chiong here and dere..
We ordered the New York Pizza ytd..
I told them latest
9.15a.m..
then at 9.45 still haven come..
Jasmine(s) and me run to whitesand..
Luke was originally waiting for the pizza,
budden he say he wanna go econs,
so i ask him pass us receipts,
then we three chiong to whitesand..
Luke went back school i think..
Then reach the pizza there,
they were still baking..
WTF lor..
the party ending liao,
still haven bake finish..
kao bei sia..
then the girl dere also buay song..
we should be the one lor..
they so irresponsible lor..
told them le..
still come so late...
Then we walk back to school,
we waited ouside the school very long..
Then realise the person delivering
were sitting at the guard dere..
Today should be relaxing lor..
i chiong Downtown,whitesand and CME..
SIAN la..
Now the weather so cold..
Run in the rain,
Sure sick one..
FINALLY SICK..
budden suay sia..
Holidays..
No school,
If not can take MC..
Oh yah..
Common Test finish liao!.
Math - Quite Easy,but i no time finish..I realise my protractor got no line..The base line..then i have to extend
EVERY SINGLE LINE longer to get the exact measurement..Some wrong coz not accurate..I cant finish paper,no time..
Geog - Die,I didn study,i dun noe a
SINGLE question..
Got back Physics and history marks..
I pass!..Happy..
Physics i got 34.5/50..
Miracle happen sia..
I studied in the morning and
a little the night before..
I managed to pass!...
So damn freak happy!..
then history i study
in the morning,
the paper i got 34.5/55..
Budden overall I got 53 only..
At least i didn fail sia..
Im so damn happy..
budden english very hard,
dun think can pass +
didn organize file..
Geog
CONFIRM fail...
Might not even get 10 marks..
i think 6 marks only..
Total marks 60...
Math should be able to pass..
Chinese compo i write craps..
A bit li ti(Out of topic),
budden tyco maybe can pass...
Nothing more to update..
Now my blog entry very sian..
Im so tired...
I wanna go sleep liao..
Weather cold!..
Nice to sleep..
dun nid on air-con also..
SUANG!..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:07 pm-