Monday, August 21, 2006
Today woke up late sia..
Chiong to school..
For assembly..
Kaizhi won,
Wenxin screamed into my ear..
Damn loud and high..
Piang,my ear sia..
Den got geog for first period..
I go in class,
and i callled Kai Zhi mummy..
Coz Benjamin Pee is my Dad..
Kaizhi say what?!..
I told her my daddy is Benjamin,
and she said:
"Dun call me ur mom,I am NOT!"
Budden i dun care,
I kept calling her..
Me: mummy,how to do this question?..
Kz:Dun call me mum!..
Kz:Go bang the wall la..
Me:Okok..
(I go bang)
Kz:Bang the cement one..
Kz: Bang till bleed..
Me:Evil Mummy..
Kz:Dun call me Mum la
Kz:Call Irsyad Mum..
I turned to Irsyad and started laughing...
If Irsyad is my Mummy..
Den..
Benjamin= Daddy
Irsyad = Mummy..
Benjamin + Irsyad = Gay..
After effect = Me
Then wad am i???
Lol..
Then Irsyad blow bubble with his mouth..
More specifically Phlem...
It's so eew...
I rather Kaizhi be my mummy..
Than Irsyad lor..
For maths..
No one paying attention to Mr.Chia..
He let us off recess late..
Then suppose to have ting xie retest..
Budden he never come..
He say got oral thingy..
Wasted my recess time...
Then went hall got the presentation thingy..
Boring..
Got some sort of opra thingy..
a little boring..
budden the guy who spins the thingy pro..
Then went up class for chinese..
Needa pass up zuo ye..
Budden almost everyone didn do..
He ask those who didn do to stand..
Almost whole class...
Some ppl who didn do sit down..
Dishonesty..
Budden normal la..
Then got break...
Eat chicken rice...
Full for no reason..
Budden i finish le
went back to class..
Sms openly..
then saw the prefect..
Walau eh,
she scary sia..
Then english mr.cohen
went for the oral thingy..
Free period..
Do guardian weekly..
I do halfway dun want do liao..
Then i copy from wenxin..
She draw the anime draw till damn nice sia...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:14 pm-