Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Today Wednesday..
But i woke up at the usual time,
ard 6+ coz my sis woke me up..
Then went to school..
Met with Liz and wenxin
they all at the canteen..
Then went to hall.
usual routine..
Go back class,
Started off with dunno wad lesson..
Cant remember...
For lit,got back the lit test paper..
Finally pass sumthing..
I pass it..
Not good la..
I only got 19/30..
A lot of ppl got over 25..
At least i didn flunk..
Today file check..
Group never kena..
heng sia..
Compre correction i a lot didn do..
nida chiong later liao..
I didn bully ppl today..
Im so kind..
LOL..
Cant remember much..
Im STM..
Then got welfare meet..
Discuss bout class T-shirt...
We only discuss bout the back side of the Class T..
But better than nothing..
didn do the font le..
Might update later again..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:03 pm-