Saturday, August 19, 2006
Suppose to go out with bee de,
budden too late le,
coz last minute,
i needa do something for teacher's day..
I needa do a present for
Mr.Cohen and Ms.Rafidah...
Amzar told me on Friday after sch,
tt needa do teacher's day present by monday..
I was like wth?..y didn tell me earlier..
den now needa chiong..
I ask Liz to do a card instead,
coz i couldn hold meeting at such a short time..
then i call Liz tell her till 3.15 liddat..
Then if reach beehwa house also too late le..
So in the end didn go...
I am like danm sian lor..
So went cycling with Dad..
went buy bubbletea first..
I pathetic,
got less than $2,
He got $50..
Unfair sia..
Then i buy bubbletea
buy till left 50cent..-_-"..
PATHETIC..
Then cycle to tampines..
Cycle till tired sia..
Go by highway..
cycle till i was sweating so much,
he like never sweat lor..
Unfair!..
Went playground,
We are Childish..
Play the swing..
He went to play the spider web,
and then he go play something
with a 7yr old boy..
the 7yr old boy win him..
A-HAHA..
He PAISAE!..
He say coz he taller..
Budden i insists he noob,
the 7yr old boy pro!..
A-HAHA..
Then went to the dunno wad place..
See ppl cycle de,
got the dunno wad it is call de..
Then he went cycle..
I sit dere drink water,
damn tired liao sia..
Then he say go the bicycle trail...
See ppl flying helicopter,,
The helicopter damn ex lor..
$500++..
Freak rich lor some ppl dere..
lol...
Then go home liao,,
I cycle home..
I noe the way back home..
I juz follow the park connector..
Den jiu reach liao..
Come home bang on door...
No one answer..
Shit lor..
I got no key..
then i bang bang bang
then take lift down..
Luckily i saw my sis..
If not,i needa wait like a fool..
Sian lor..
Im so sian now..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:01 pm-