Thursday, August 31, 2006
Sry,didn update much nowadays..
My com got virus,
i sumtimes type halfway
then com auto off..
So cant update much..
no one tagging liao..
I shall reply tags here..
Like fifi and Beehwa,
if not i will be flooding my own Cbox..
29 Aug 06, 21:30
beehhwa(: WEI ! ii got nicer blogskins to share(:Me:Cool,send me lei..U wanna use the same one again ar?29 Aug 06, 20:32PEE: haha all never pay attention in class one.... stupid sia...Me:U got pay attention meh?..U sleep in class lor..Lol,I tok only,I seldom sleep..I only make noise..
29 Aug 06, 19:13Tiffany: my com also have virus. spyware shit ...then a lot of stupid pop ups veri irritatin.i think my geo also fail my txt book in class.Me:Mine is pop-ups + com auto off...damn irritatin,,Also super lagging..
29 Aug 06, 18:43Hao: ask mi tag tag tag!! fed up sia =X aniwae i tag liao.. i dun wanna flood hhaax..Me:I also tag u,i didn flood...Im a DESPO for Tags...haha
28 Aug 06, 20:55PEE: you very unlucky sia com tio virusMe:Ya lor,i noe...Com super lag!
28 Aug 06, 19:14Yunhan: RELINK MISSMe:Relink le..
28 Aug 06, 18:10yunhan: suaning amelia is so shiokMe:Eheh,how can liddat sia??...Im so innocent,how can keep suaing me??..LOL..AHEM~!
28 Aug 06, 17:53Fifi: ceh, ur counter is counted by views liao not visit.
Me:Wads the difference?27 Aug 06, 19:29J.T: yo aimeiili !!!...wahahas..still a fan of yr bloggiie!...hahas..>.<" Me:...-_-"..thanks..I love ur blog too!..Especially ur blogskin..27 Aug 06, 17:33lynn: elloz....watya doin'???Me:Updating post now..Very cold sia the weather..
27 Aug 06, 15:52[: beehhwa: hello .Me:yo!,Miss me rite?..AHAHA
27 Aug 06, 14:38Veronica: Heya...Ur senior here...Nice blog... Take Care...
Me:Thanks..Take care too..27 Aug 06, 05:28OWL: try 2 guess hu i am... hahaha.. here to tag.. wish u well in all u doMe:???Owl?..Owl coffee??26 Aug 06, 17:41Fifi: lalala. see my comment on class blog on the teachers day. i know ranting. ahhaa. what did you call me..aggresive? ahahhaaMe:Saw le..they want other things.Update more later..Wads ranting?
26 Aug 06, 11:53jc: sort of...well im crazy dat day...lol...btw cant slack lioaz...MUZ WORK HARD!!! ((dis msg to miie n uu nn to everyboddii)) GUDD LUCK 4 COMMOM TEST!!! 1e3 can do it!!! lol...Me:Lol,hope i pass all..But impossible..
26 Aug 06, 11:47lorraine: I GOT NEW BLOGSKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! go tag now.(:Me:Saw!..I tag u,u never tag me le..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:42 pm-