Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Woke up freak early at 6.20 liddat today coz my sis off the air-con..Suay sia,sch start at 9 today..Went to meet Yun,Tiff and Liz at Mac..After tt went sch,very tired coz wake up too early le..Then went to sch,very tired sia..Somemore got science..I didn bring physics textbook.!..I was thinking die liao sia..Ms.Sultana..!!...In the end,she never use the book also...so heng ar..Today eng,have to sit in grp..Lol,Mr.Cohen told me to apply force,dun let them bully me coz im the only girl in the grp..In the end is not i kena bully,is the leader..He drop the book,daniel the pervert said pervertic stuff to him and then touch his hand..Amzar kept suaning him..Lol...Then today History,Irsyad's angry..o.O..He as usual,doesn retaliate.He told yun to clean his Sandy coz Yun step on it,so yun stuff it inside her water bottle,amzar took it and shake,he ask if we wanna add soap(his saliva)..Then he really did..Zahirah Screamed and the teacher turned...Then Irsyad angry,he took the water bottle and splashed it to the window,pouring water out..He looks angry,he pour the remaining water onto Amzar's chair,they both sort of quarel..Budden they seems ok coz Irsyad never retaliate..I guess,me and yunhan were of some faults,so we bought a turtle for him as a sorry gift..We went to whitesand to buy later on..Yun,Tiff,liz,fiona and Wenxin.We played at the playground for a short while,then went buy bubbletea..Wenxin left first then we went TM,Fiona needa rush home too,so she left earlier too...I so Xin tiar can!I spent $13 on 3 testube bottle...im suppose to treat Liz,Tiff and Yun neoprint de,in the end,they prefer the bottle which is like more ex..I guess,i will go back and make another one for Liz to be fair..Coz i owe them due to sort of pangseh them during Tiff bday..Haiz...Wanted to buy uniform,but num 16 and 17 dun have liao,suppose return my papa $40,in the end left $10,told him i top up ez-link $10 wheni top-up $5 and told him tt i lend my fren $10 when i am borrowing from her tomoro and told him tt i paid for the uniform le when i haven..Wah,shit sia,hope my father forget about it tmr..Sian..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:39 pm-