Tuesday, August 08, 2006
National Day celebration at sch today..In the morning the weather was like super-cold~...The normal lesson till 10.10am then can go home liao..
ChineseTeacher check see who got sign the test paper..I didn bring,obviously didn sign..At first he say is kena Pc,but at the end,he say only show him on Fri den can liao..Then do the listening compre in the textbook..I cant find my textbook under table..Needa share with KaiZhi..Then finish the compre was like going to sleep liao..
PhysicsSian lor,got test..I dunno how to do..All the question i question mark..I finished the paper at 9.35am whe it starts at about 9.30?..I finished without drawing the parel dunno wad gram thingy..Then i dun wanna get zero,so i borrow the protracter and set square from Michelle then aga aga do..I didn measure the resultant force angle or wadever thingy,but den i returned liao,so never borrow..Then i wanna sleep liao sia...Bored budden yawn so much still haven sleep..Class end liao..
WhitesandWent to whitesand with Liz and Wanchew..I feel so out..Lol..Went to buy sushi first..Then went to foodcourt...At dere eating,then Luke suddenly appear...LOL..Wan chew and Liz were talking about apricot..The so-called apricot..I dunno who is tt tt they kept talking about..LIZ CRUSH(i think)..Not too sure...Then we kept suaning luke fish tank..LOL..Then Wanchew say dun care about him,then we walk off,leave him there..Went to popular den go buy bubbletea..On the way,saw Mr.Wong holding the donating can for NUS..First thing i thought is : YOU GIMME 49.9 FOR GEOG(is actually history)..Lol,i say wrongly but nvm...
Bubble tea shopI kept talking then wanchew and liz mimick me..I was like : (dots)....Forgot wad happen den we laugh or something then Liz suddenly spit out saliva..Accidentally one..Budden i think the malay woman in front kena,not too sure,but the malay woman dunno..Lol,was like damn dumb la..Lol..We order honeydew Ice-blend budden the woman put too little eyes plus blend too long,it's like Honeydew fruit juice..
Then went home play com,super sian...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:30 pm-