Tuesday, August 08, 2006
SHIT SIA,JUZ NOW DROP LAPTOP ON THE FLOOR,WHOLE SCREEN BLACK OUT...JUZ NOW CANT GO MY USER,DAMN SHIT LOR..SCARE MY FATHER USE THE LAPTOP DEN I DIE LIAO SIA...
Now still can use,the screen a bit prob,but still can see...
Juz now,
Tiffany and Yunhan called to ask if i wanna go out..
I was eating,so i ask them come my house first..
My parents have to go work,i was suppose to stay at home with my sis..
Budden,i beg and beg them,
my mother gave in and
then i put my sis at my mom's working place then
I went out with my frens..
Yun say my parents are kind..
Coz when i talk back,they never scold me...
They use to it le bah..
They gave me to much freedom,
so i bei jiao huai le..
Budden I wont scold vulgarities at them...
I noe my limits de..
Then went to Compasspoint at sengkang..
Bus journey : 10min..
Budden I promised my mom i will fetch my sis at 5..
we went there go arcade coz yun wanna play drum and neoprint..
The neoprint there was cheap,$3 and $5,
budden i dun feel like taking,so i never take..
The both of them didn take too..
They played the drums..
Tiff first time play jiu quite pro liao..
Tt time yun ask me play go put hard,
make me so paisae coz i so damn freak lan...
Then go there see them play until my eye pain..
Not tt i very sian,
coz I look at the screen too long le,
eye pain...
Then we went around shopping..
Went to Mini toons,
there got damn a lot of good things sia...
Then went comic connection,
bought something like Sandy for Irsyad,
for his bday and compensate him,
coz tt time accidentally cut him with penknife..
Then went Value shop,
they bought Mummy the tibits,
while i bought 2 packs of coffee sweet..
Then went to the Happy House,
the things there damn ex but nice..
Then time up liao,
needa chiong to fetch my sis..
I tried to be punctual liao,
but still late by 15min..
Went home try on com,hope can use liao..
My user screwed up,
Contrast Seems too bright,
the whole thing got brighter then poom!,
become white liao..
Then off the thing,went in my sis account instead..
Was ok,but internet cant sign in,
so i went back my account,
try sign in..
Thank God,can sign in..
If not sure die one sia..
Bee,now neater rite?..Better than last time liao..
I made my blog neater FOR YOU lei..
Gan dong NOT??..LOL..
Im juz so bhb..Lol..
Later u sure say hai hao or not neat one..
Everytime suan me..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:26 pm-