Friday, August 11, 2006
In school,
Woke up late today..
Chiong to school sia,
Haven get enuf pocket money...
Then went to sch got maths,
Maths super sian sia..
Then got Home Econs..
Cooked spaghetti..
Then went to eat during recess..
I cant finish,
was full for no reason..
I ate halfway then stop le..
Then wenxin dun wanna eat..
So she gave me hers...
Then she kena caught by Mr.gng
for tucking out shirt..
I scare kena caught by socks and 2nd earhole..
then i act like nothing and
walked slowly out of his sight..
then went back class after recess..
got chinese,
got back compo..
24/50..
Not too bad liao,
I last minute do during his lesson..
Then got English..
Damn bored...
Did a compo..
I anyhow write one..
Coz i dun understand
wad he toking about when he explain..
After school,
Went to my daddy house to
learn rollar blade,
play com,
watch VCD,
Eat all his food..
Lol..
Went to his house learn rollar blade,
learn till i give up,
i dunno how to blade..
I cuold fit into the rollar blade
he use 5 yrs ago..
Then play the com
blog,
tag other ppl blog,
edit his Cbox to a Gay colour..
and listen to songs..
his com not lag lor..
play until shuang..
Only the volume got prob,
the rest like perfect..
He say it's lagging..
Lol,
His house got a lot of food sia..
He ate half of my spaghetti,
budden I ate his,
2 packes of oreo,
1 cup milk,
Curry maggie mee
and
we finished 1.5litres of pepsi..
Lol..
I am FAT,
so obviously i need MORE food...
Lol,
Daddy is generous,
gimme so much food..
Watch the VCD called Mai-Hime..
At first i tot it was pornography..
Lol,budden is not,
i am still innocent..LOL..
Yes i noe,I am bhb..
but who cares?..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:39 pm-