FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Thursday, August 03, 2006

Changing my typing style coz BeeHwa say im messy...Started with Pse Today..
PSE
It was quite sian coz watch a show call Mind ur language..Quite lame la,sort of meaningless to watch..Was like falling asleep..
PE
Freak lor,I pass 2.4km but needa run with the failure..Mr.Yap say jog 1 round outside the school circumference,but normally ppl would walk rite..So we walk..Then reach the end,13min..He ask us to jog another orund coz we needa follow his instruction...6.5min..I wanna finish it fast,so i chiong..Finished in 3min+ with Wanchew..Then sat at the space to wait for ppl who failed 5 items..
Math
Sian la,didn even wanna pay attention..Then he as if we could see...Then he ask is my spect done..Told gim i got no $$,then Amzar extra,say I lve in condo..Freak la,then he questioned me..Condo doesn mean rich lor..Ppl who live in condo could be poor,eg.me..

Recess/Assembly
The boys were changing and I were inside the classroom..I ws like diao lor,cant they change after we've left..Me,Liz and Yun were inside when some of them changed..I was like wanna siam out liao lor,or else later ppl call me perverted girl..-,-..Then went to change then went for recess..After eating go hall..Then finish reading,stand up going back to class..Mr.Gng sort of checking..He sucks la..Ask me go stage when i did nothing..I pull up my socks,can see Hai Sing logo..I juz went nearer to Wenxin coz she was talking to me and Mr.Gng said i was hiding(or low socks)..I was like Kao bei la...Then went up stage then pull my socks till freak high..Then he ask everyone to take out socks then go back class

Physics
Kena questioned by Ms.Sultana tt bloody bitch jzu becoz late...Told her I was toking and Wenxin laughed...-_-"...Then she was toking about a bunch of things which i really could not understand..Newton 2nd law or sumthing liddat...Freak damn a lot of things..I was like wad are u toking about sia..

Geog
Sort of like free period..Played at the back..Irsyad's sandy kena cut..Now the whole thing no more liao..Lol..The murderer is Amzar..Not me,i juz took the eye out..LOL..But me and Yun bought him a turtle call Yannie..Lol..

Art
Was damn paisae can..My design was super ugly and i drew it out for easy cutting...Liz one was much more higher than me and yet,she showed mine..I was so paisae can..Mine was like damn freak outta..Tiff and YUn chose Liz design for the t-shirt..Liz's one was nice.!..

Math Extra Lesson
Like free period..This time Irsyad kena tortured by ME..lol..I took his new turtle and put it to yan hong's place coz Irsyad LOVES her...Then he kept on wanting to retrieve but failed..Yunhan kept throwing the turtle onto the floor,i picked it up and put it to yanhong's place over and over...I put it into her bag for 2 times..I also took his MP3 from his bag and put it into yan's pencil box and threw into the dustbin...He doesn retaliate..He copied my phrase and said tt he is kind..!..Lol.We were having sort of penknife fight and I cut his finger..He bled..I feel so guilty..I no more tissue,Liz pass me the Tissue to give to Irsyad..I gave him one by one then he laugh..I was also laughing..Im so bad,but he too is laughing..Then ppl were crowding then asking..Sry la..Liz say i never say sry,i did,budden i say it again but he wasnt listening..I buying another Turtle for him as a sry gift again..Have to waste my $$ again..Sian...Lol

Tampines Mall/Archery
Not too sure whether to go TM or Archery...Wanted to buy the bottle for Liz,Fiona and My fren de,budden last min no $$,so i buying tmr coz i begged my father to give me $10 juz now..Now got enuf le...I went for Archery instead coz i no $$..Went dere slack coz coach not dere..I was like slacking,sitting there talk and playing Arielle's hp game..I go dere take attendance nia..Sian lor,come home update blog...I love the firefly song..Taken from Bee's blog..



AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:21 pm-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]