Friday, August 18, 2006
Friday!,
Tmr no school!
By the way,
Today woke up ard 6.50..
Chiong to school,
Wasnt late still...
Started with Math...
Suppose to pass up file,
budden i didn,
heck care him..
His lesson super-bored!
Today got math test..
Piang,super hard..
Kaizhi lend me protractor and set.sqs..
Budden i no compass,
so i miss out the 2 last page..
Was super hard lor..
Can go zhuang qiang liao sia..
Then got home econs..
Home Econs test..
At first was thinking die liao..
budden ms.rafidah went through,
and gave us extra time to revise..
So i think i should be able to pass
If fail,i can go bang wall liao..
I dunno quite a lot of question..
It was quite easy,
but i cant remember..
Then is recess...
I pon TAF,
i always do..
LOL,
budden i think next time if pon,
will kena catch..
Coz Amelia Thian ask if i pon,
then i say yes,
Den I ask if will get caught,
She say ya la..
Budden she still never catch me..
So I heck care..
Went back class got Chinese..
I lost my zuo ye..
I share with Kaizhi..
Then suppose to have ting xie retest..
Budden not enuf time i guess,
He pospone to monday recess..
Almost whole class fail..
Sian lor..
Then have CME and English..
Mr.Cohen's boring lesson..
Amzar paid me $2 for the fan le..
He paid me full + extra ...
Luckily not spoil,
if not needa take back the fan..
The fan he put inside his short be4..
Super gross..
CME listen to 4 diff racial songs...
listen halfway only..
Then is english liao..
Got english idioms test..
I dunno how to do..
Might fail..
I kept flunking..
Sickening sia..
Primary school so much better..
I miss my primary school...
Huang lao shi especially..
Still remember she always
kena suan by me and bee..
Zhang qiao ping lao shi also..
go out watch movie with us..
Kena suan a lot by bee most often..
Lol..
The rest i dun like..
only miss my chinese Teacher..
Pri 6 tt yr chinese teacher change 6 or 7..
Coz huang lao shi pregnant..
A lot of relief teacher kena omplain..
HAHAHA..
Ms.Chong QP better..
Off-topic..
Then do CME with yanhong..
W do in library..
Saw Wenxin reading porno..
AHAHAHA..
And she ask Luke to read..
Luke question mark..
AHAHA..
Luke went to flip it..
Means he curious to see..
AHAHAHA..
Then we tok till out of topic a few times..
Budden still manage to be in topic..
we didn finish,
budden we fen pei hao wad to do..
Went back home,
bathe than use com..
now tired liao sia..
Feel like sleeping..
*Yawn*
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-2:53 pm-