Thursday, August 10, 2006
Continued..
She lemme play the com coz she wanna bathe,
then i blog about the conversation...
Then she let me eat the fish snack..
Her house got so many things to eat,
she come my house got nothing...
Lol..
Then she finish bathing le,
she wanna use com,
so i return her and went into her room..
I went to lie on her bed for while,
then saw the straws..
I told her i took some,
then i lied on the bed and fold..
fold until very nan kan,
coz the straw too big le..
then she say i fold till very pai kua..
........
I got up after folding 2 ...
coz she ask me come out coz we going out le..
We going play basketball with her frens..
Make me so paisae coz im like so damn laoya..
BasketballReach there le..
Then saw Joceline,
and her another fren,gim chen..
Plus 2 boys which i dunno the name..
Bee kept suaning joceline..
The boys went to challenge 4 small boy,
then kena suan by them coz
1 of them say :Bu zhi liang li..
LOL..Then we laughed!
I was like lan lor..
I got zi zhi zi ming,
so i dun wanna shoot..
Then she kept forcing,
so i went up and anyhow shoot..
Paisae,paisae..
Play halfway,
my sis called,
ask me go fetch my sis..
Then i have to go le,
bee and Joceline send me to the busstop,
then they went Mac i think..
Went fetch my sis,
kena niam by my mom for coming late..
Dun care la,
then i ask my mom for money to buy bubbletea..
Went to buy,
budden the bubbletea very lan,
i buy honeydew iceblend,
budden the ice not blend properly one...
Can see the ice-cube..
Drink till damn pekchek..
Went home,
on the com and went to blog..
So bored at home sia..
Laptop completely spoil..
my dad scolded me,
I told him maybe tio virus,
didn tell him i drop it..
Tell le i sure die..
Then i was like
: kk la,i dnu use le la..
Then i zhao out to meet Beehwa
without taking allowance...
I pathetically only have 55cents..
LOL..Im so broke lor..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:02 pm-