Friday, July 14, 2006
I put down key points only,the rest i lazy type...For PE,me and Wenxin on ar,decided to walk 1 round for 2.4km,then dunno which bigmouth go complain,mr.yap den ask wad happen to us..I say I leg pain,Wenxin accompany me,then quickly siam liao..Then we go walk another round,realise my wallet missing..PANIC,then went to find..Finish 2 rounds at 20mins...lol...Then went to play so-called basketball,we won,but the ball hit my face,my mouth pain sia,then i tot swell,ask liz accompany me to toilet,the see like normal then heck care...Tiffany also hurt her little finger..lol..We went to general office together,i ask for my wallet,they say someone called singpost then say tt they found my wallet at the busstop(we sat there to kill time while others run 2.4km)They say they will pass to Mr.Cohen...Then for geog,oh gosh..GROSS..Irsyad SMELLED Amzar's PE SHORTS,den somemore throw it,then threw at my hand,ewww...GROSS!...Michelle SUAY..lol..Coz Amzar saw,then irsyad threw it up,the shots drop and kena Michelle's HEAD..Then Amzar took his PE shorts and RUBBED it on Irsyad face..Lol..Then teacher saw,ask Amzar to stip,amzar say he really strip,then teacher threated him saying if he really strip,he will be sent to the principal office..But tt time IRSYAD TOOK OFF SHORTS,WHY ARENT HE SENT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE??????..Lol..o.O..Then Irsyad ask Amzar see him.then he took his pe shorts and bite it..Twice.GOSH GROSS,Used pe shorts somemore sat on the courtyard,he bite it..Eww..Then i laugh like siao..Then english period,MR.COHEN SCOLDED ME JUZ BECOZ I GIGGLE..He said the others WERE CONCENTRATING...GOSH NO!...I was laughing coz I laugh to much le,then saw Michelle doing something wierd with his fingers,then i GIGGLE,liddat also cannot..Siao...Then went for ARCHERY,I didn Pon it..Was quite boring coz a lot of ppl wasn dere...Far sia,a lot of arrows landed on the floor...Then went to fetch my younger sis with Cecilia,then walk to centre to eat..WALKED..Not bus...Sian!...Think i saw some from archery racing towards the bus,not sure,cant see properly...Went home play maple..Level 36 le..Today forgot bring hp to sch sia..Sian,but i bought my mini fan to school...Tmr Carnival,sian,dun feel like going,sian...Only wanna go haunted house..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:33 pm-