FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Friday, July 07, 2006

Yunhan and me quarel is not even serious lor..Juz for fun nia..y get do upset?..i mean,fine la,i noe i am not guai,at least i tried rite...Why get so upset over it..If we dun quarel or sumthing,will our lunch table have so much noise?Then wad are we suppose to tok about?..Wad kind of guai issue?..Question like: "eheh,today math hor,can tell me how to do question 3 on page 317",then follow by question like"today for english,Mr.Cohen tok too soft,i cant hear anything,can show me the notes u take or tell me wad he was teaching today?"..Then start eating,Silence,then casual talks like dunno wad kind...After tt,bid farewell and go home...Or isit better if there is something more entertaining?Like debating over something unimportant example,how guai i am?and some funny facts and fictions stuff in it?..I am also used to be in this behaviour since primary sch..I mean,my frens are mostly like this...How am i suppose to change in such a short time?..I am used to be this pattern since like pri.4..And change to be guai gia within 3months?..My frens in primary sch is very different compared to now..All of u are practically guai..At least i am changing to be more like you all rite?...At least i didn take drugs,smoking or get involved in a gang lor...I seldom pon sch can..Not like I purposely dun want come,i mean,even if i come,wad do i learn,seriously like I can concentrate in class liddat...Lessons are boring,it's hard to keep u awake..Classmates are noisy,i am one of them i noe,but if i dun tok,u might as well see me sleeping...Is better to tok then slp rite?..Is not tt i ah-lian lor,u compare me with those,is juz becoz u all are really guai compared to me lor...I noe tt yun is guai,but if she say i pai,I reply,"Wadever,like i care",then ppl will start saying tt "Amelia is juz trying to act pai and cool lor,action sia"..then blah blah blah...Then wadever i say,ppl have their own opinion,how i noe which kind of answer tt expect,if i say this,someone not happy,say tt,another one not happy,i might as well juz use my own answer than heck care about wad other ppl think...The family is rotting u noe y?..becoz diff characters...We have our own way of thinking..eg.I say this,u not happy den u start to dun like me and then as time goes by,Wadever i do,u wont be happy,u would definately think of the bad side then u will not like me le rite?..Then as time goes by,we noe each other good points and bad points,but den eg.u dun like this kind of ppl,then co-incidentally,i have tt character and tt is my flaw,and then the more u wouldn like me..then u not tt close to another person,u dunno the person well,and thus,u dun noe her flaws and good points,and u tot she was very nice becoz of some factors then so on..And u start to follow her and be with her then further away from us le...That's why out family is rotting..I dun wanna say this but if she sees,i also cant do anything...We have 5 at first,budden we dun really like yan,coz of some factors then she also prefer the other one coz they are more popular and prettier and so on,so she wanna join,then she left..Now becoz of some prob,some dun like some,then now dunno who still ok with who le...Then becoz one of us dun like one of us,then we dun really like to be together as a grp becoz of someone,then we sort of split and go our own ways...

Nvm,it's very complicated,my expression is not strong,I cant put it into better words to make it less complicated..If u dun understand,then nvm...I wont not fren u becoz of tt,i am not so xiao qi..But even if everythin in ur life is falling,tts an obstacle tt teens normaly have to pass through...We quarelling is not even serious de...Fine la,I admit i am not guai,at least i am trying to be guai can..

Nvm,I heck care le..I didn noe ur ways of thinking,u never tell me tt u feel stress up when we quarel about it...If u tell me before,i would juz heck care and say,ya la when yun say i pai..Tell me if u are displease la,u never even tell me before or mention about it..Next time,if u dun like certain things tt we do,tell us personally,so can change,if u bottle it up,how are we suppose to noe how u feel about it?..Haiz,nvm...



AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:49 pm-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]