FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Paisae,last time got typo error..Re-edited


Omg..It's damn obscene today...IRSYAD THE PREVERT;PSYCHO...Oh gosh..Everything was normal..For Home econs,we bake cookies..Woah..Was nice but soft...Tiff was absent,so we took her serving as liz joined us...Math period,i haven pass up the hw..He say he will record,wadever..Amzar threw MY pen at dunno who,den accidentally threw to kaizhi dere..SHE THREW MY PEN TO THE BIG BIN..arghh!!,Then is recess,followed by science,was boring,but was using tt period for talking and doing hw...I copied someone's hw as such a long time...Then finsh le..Geog,use it to play and talk..Amzar pass a postcard tt was given out today,there's a picture dere..And he wrote names on it..But i change the name..Shall not revealed as it may harmed my life if i do so...Then Amzar said..Irsyad underwear is green..Then he stood up and show..His butt facing the window...I didn see,i swear at tt time...I look away as not to see something i shouldn see...Then I tot it was over...I wanted to tell Irsyad sumthing,then His whole shorts drop!..Omg,I saw it,but when he ask if i saw,i say no...It wasn on purpose,it's u the psycho who show off ur butt...Then after tt i kena laughing spell..He himself laughing..Then i dunno who else saw...OH GOSH..It was obscene...ARGHH!!..Then for english,mr.cohen come in,then everything's ok..Then break..After tt got afternoon class..Summary test...Went back,Irsyad taking the pole thingy,then hit michael head a lot of times..Then he showed his butt again if im not worng..Then laugh!..Then i was toking to him halfway,he went to pull michael's shirt up..Then I ACCIDENTALLY saw...OBSCENE...I was like.."IRSYAD!!U!!!"...Then i laugh...Michael quite pai sae i guess..I was laughing like mad woman le..Then later he say : It's the first time i saw a girl so happy when she saw boy's underwear..I wanted to answer back,but unable to speak due to laughing...Then Mr.Cohen came in distribute the test paper...I was still laughing..Suddenly,i heard Irsyad and Michael laughing,then Jason was like paisae,I guess,Irsyad Pulled his too...Lol...IRSYAD PSYCHO AND PERVERT..!!!Then finish test..Going out of the class...Irsyad called me a pervert juz becoz i saw..But he was the one who pulled his short DOWN and pulled michael's Shirt UP when I WAS TOKING TO HIM..Obviously,i would be facing his direction..I am still innocent!..lol.. :)


IRSYAD PERVERT..
IRSYAD PSYCHO..
IRSYAD WORE GREEN TODAY..


According to Amzar,Irsyad ahem sucks..lol
o.O..

Sorry for a so-called R21 stuff..I hope nothing like this will happen..lol



AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-3:51 pm-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]