Monday, July 24, 2006
I quarelled with my dad over the grounded things and I guess my laptop cant be with me for long,and allowance im taking from my mom...Im not going to obey his ridiculous reason of being grounded..Anyway,went to sch today..SUAY,walk towards gate,then saw a cat,It wad staring back at me,I dun dare to move sia,other ppl were like giving me funny looks coz i stop in the middle of the road..wah,paisae sia...Then walk in,damn early,no one was at the queue,no one wanted to sit either..So i sat down,but wenxin ask me to stand coz she didn want to sit so early...After much hesitation,I stood up and went to the canteen...Started with geog,no teacher..I guess Mr.Goh didn want to teach us,then ownself slack i think..then cant really remember..Borrowed wenxin's phone to sms..pay her the amount of sms i sent + 50 cents..Broke again...Then today Irsyad kept singing and created his own version of the song "Happy Bday"..He say he is proud of it..[ -_-"]..lol..Went to the beach after sch,damn scare of monkey attack ever since tt ridiculous incident...Today very sian and was freakin thirsty..We left early,Tiff was left behind alone coz she wanted to stay longer..Feel guilty but i was really tired,so i didn accompany her..Sorry..Went home...going to chiong maple to earn free lunch..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-5:31 pm-