Saturday, July 22, 2006
I got grounded for juz staying out late..Wth happen when i come back home midnight last time?..The conversationw with me and my dad last time when i reach home during midnight..
Dad: Ni qu na li(where did u go)?y so late?
Me:Gen peng you chu qu lor(go out with frens lor)
D: oh..ok..(Continue watching TV)
Yesterday,
Dad: U have been going out late recently
Me: Where got?..9+ nia..
Dad:Still 9+ ar?..Who u going out with huh?..
Me:My fren lo..
Dad:U better dun get into bad company..
Me: Bad Company?..U wait long lar,My frens all guai one,unless i mixing with cecilia(sis)...
Dad:She became like this after going to sec sch,i think u better come back home directly after sch and no going out during weekends for the next few weeks
Me: Y?..Last time i go out midnight u also never ground me
Dad:Coz u were in a girl's sch,now u in mix,how i noe u mixing out with who..
Me:Siao,dun lame la,I dun care,i going out tmr,with GIRL de frens
Dad:Nope,I would be at home,if i didn see u,u jolly well bid farewell to the laptop i juz gave back to u and allowance deduction..
Me: YY???...
Dad:*Walk off*..
Wth..Tts how i get grounded..NO SENSE RITE...Im suppose to go out today with Wenxin and my fren de...I have to be at home for weeks,so im gonna make it 2weeks since he didn specify,he said WeekS..haiz..Im rotting at home...
Yesterday was complaining on the phone with Wenxin,Ben and Beehwa..Longest on the phone de is with Beehwa,tok le den sms..Broke liao sia..Card left $2...Wah..
Sms console me de only got 3 person...argh!!..I dun wanna get ground...
Feel so bad sia,like last minute pangseh them sia...And i hate ppl who pangseh ppl..omg,feel so guilty sia...All thanks to my father,im now also rotting at home..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:58 am-