Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Today math sucks..I go in front sit also cannot ar..Cannot see wad,u ownself write so small,how am i gonna read?...I need spects wad,complain king sia,juz move sits nia,big deal?..Highlight to mr.cohen la,the most change place nia..Sucks sia u..Mr.Chia aka eyes like fish..Not in gd mood,so will be full of complains...Kena abuse by Irsyad today..He beat my hand till red lor,still say wad sia..I only kick his leg and cut his shoe nia,not really cut la,juz slightly slide through his shoe..Then Kai zhi kept on jiao wei sia,ppl tok also cannot,evertime also scold me one sia...Irsyad beat me,also i kena scolding...WTH,get the facts rite first la,Ms.know-it-all...Everytime down there kao bei so much,tell mr.cohen u wanna change sit la,we tok u buay song,then go sit in front la...Stop complaining tt we are noisy la..Our mouth wad,u wanna kpkb so much,go complain to mr.cohen la..We tok our business,dunno y u complain so much sia,last time u say i noisy,i ask yanhong change place u dun want,now u still complain i very noisy..wth la..Why not u suggest to Mr.Cohen tt u wanna change place with Liz,it will be much more peaceful,or with Tiff,it will benefit us both too..Oh yes,if u happen to read this,spam my blog if u like,like i dunno u spam the other time say u hate me with the name xxx...I noe it damn fucking long ago liao,juz i never tell u nia..
Sian,YES,I AM FED UP NOW...It's the start of the hungry ghost and im alone at home..Haiz..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:27 pm-