Monday, June 05, 2006
Nothing interesting..Think I saw a guy from Archery..Hmm,nothing really interesting..Got confused by the Jap words..I noe how to write,but dunno how to read when seeing it....complicated...Learn 5 news words today...Watashiwa Amelia de si...Got a short way of writting watashi...wa is used by some and not by some..My mom say the diff is juz tt ppl who say watashiwa is those tt got study one,w/o wa is those like never study one..Then got one girl,age 2-4,dunno lar..She damn cute...She was wearing barney(dunno how to spell)t-shirt..She was looking at something..See she so cute,went up to her,ask her if she wanna buy ANY,she stare at me then point to the barney on her shirt...Damn cute...I think she thought i said,"U wanna BARNEY" instead of "U wanna BUY ANY"..Damn cute,then i say no,u wanna but ANY..Then she shake her head and ran away..Damn cute...Today earn very little although i work the hardest..Normally,i sit there hear songs,wait for ppl to ask,today I auto,then no one buy..Next time maybe I should slack...More sales maybe..Shit sia..Air-con leaking today...No air-con tonite..Shit!!!...How to sleep..??...Mamamamma!!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:48 am-