Friday, June 02, 2006
Today went downtown east..The reception damn good... Work the whole whole day for my sis..Went downtown,while setting-up,saw Michael Terry and dunno who,cant see properly,dun think they saw me..Then work,saw Amanda Chan,primary school fren..She was with her fren,dunno who from Hai Sing 1n1...Then my mummy bought food for me...Was damn sian,staring into space,whole day listening to MP3..Nothing better to do..Help ppl make their name,FOC lor....Waste my time sia...Got 1 guy,choose things for damn long,juz a handphone hang thingy,choose for 20min...Then he bought the name thingy,7+ liddat,come back,say one of the word turn brown..I was like,big deal?..Then help him redo the letter..Really waste my time sia...Then later come back agp,bought the handphone thingy again,and his fren make another name..NECKLACE,I did it FOC lor...Kao bei sia...Necklace hard to make u noe?..Should charge u 50 cent for making..Afternnon liddat,saw WanChew,Caselyn,Shannon and Amzar...They were like walking then I saw them..Shock sia...Then my papa came down pei wo...7+ liddat,ask him go back,help me take Laptop,tts why can play here..Suang sia!....My mummy called and said she coming down like half hour liddat,till now,haven even come down,my papa very ke lian lor..HAve to wait till my mummy come before he go back...Asked him go back,he said,nevermind la,wait till my mum come down..So good lor...I super-bored now..*Yawn*..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:16 pm-