Monday, June 12, 2006
Last minute decision,went out with beehwa...Meet at DTE then went to the leisure park at East coast to bowl...Went there,haven open yet,so we went to the beach...That is when and where I start my occupation of collecting coloured stone...We wrote words on sand...My leg were already dirty,but not hers,while she was writting,then she kena water,den bo bian,kena liao,then she heck care...wash leg liao,then went up,kena sand,then we took out and started wiping,I no patience,so I went down,back to the sea,and wash,come back,thanks to the soft sand,DIRTY liao,den bo bian,needa wipe...Then I fed up,I left there and too lazy to wipe..Wanted to buy mineral water to wash,but 1 bottle $1.20 sia...Then we went Mcdonald to wash...Went back leisure bowl,Aircon broke down..grrr...Budden we continue playing,wasn so bad la,got fan...We played 3 rounds...Our score is
BeeHwa97
127
101
Mine73
66
52
As u can see,I sucks at it....At least I got a few spare....lol...Today,me and Zero very "you yuan"...BeeHwa ansd very "you yuan"...I kena Longang dunno how many times sia..Then we went to play the machine inside..photohunt,she pay..lol..Then went Mac to eat...Her father ask her to treat me,she dunno lor...Qi shi ren sia...lol...Ate Fillet-o-fish,was so damn full..Took taxi to her house,she pay FIRST,but she insist on spliting price..Wahhh!...Went to her house,got DAMN a lot of cats..Waolao...Walk walk walk can get heart-attack sia....At her grandma house,watch the show "18 yr old bride"...Then watch superband till they intro the second judge,zhou chong qing,the one who every week change xin xiang one...Then go down....Got damn a lot of cat,so I took a detour to escape the cats..Got straight bus 21 home,but took 15 instead,to the Interchange coz the cats are too errie liao...Went straight to the pushcart to help my sis...Was yawning all the way...Saw a lot of "Mats and Minahs" under the Sakura shop there...Went there to help keep the shop and did 1 earring for my sis...Went home,and play com...I will be uploading a Super Important Video,do check it out tomoro...SUPER-IMPORTANT...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:53 pm-