Thursday, June 29, 2006
Today home econ,no bad,but very thirsty...Then got PSE...Then recess..Followed by boring lesson...
Lastly,Math period...Irsyad and Amzar started to tok about pad to a girl call cloud..lol...They were like,i got kotex,then blah blah..Then cloud say err,it's not kotex...We,ppl at the back...Lol...then funny la..Someone started saying carefree...Kk...Craps,then suddenly Amzar threw a protractor to Cloud,followed by Irsyad..Then cloud hapily kept it...Then Amzar and Irsyad soon went to malay class as it was Mother Tongue...So unfortunately,it was the last period...Co-incidentally,I held a meeting after tt...We went to eat ice-pop cheerfully,then when i came back.sumthing was amiss..Cloud's bag was stolen by Amzar and Irsyad..We went to search but to no avail...I returned to class.Found Amzar and Iryad..I threw my books on the floor den chase them..Irsyad thumbdrive drop,he went to pick it up..I reached there too....Then he sat down on one corer..Then Michal,Jason and Zhengxun came laughing coz He were corned by me?lol...Then Jason snapped photo of Irsyad,sort of like begging..Then we laughed...Irsyad and Amzar stealed 1 ripcurl bag over 2 $0.80 protractor..haiyo...Wanted to throw $$ at him,but realised no coins left..lol...Then after a while,Amzar came up,and uttered nonsense...Then we went back class...I open the carboard and found yun's bag..So I took it out...Then Irsyad was sitting at the door of the classroom..With 20 cents in his hand..Then we threw coins at him,he would go chasing after it like a dog...But after tt,he rtuened the $$ to us,budden i give him back..But den the chairman aka Amzar took it...Then very funny...It was suppose to be meeting...but wad happen?..Next meeting will be a solemn one..
Err..Shit..Mr.Cohen wants MC for absent
I dun have..Oh gosh,im dead..
ARRGGG!!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:24 pm-