Sunday, June 11, 2006
Woke up damn early today..Slept at 4++ last night coz I watched the match..Was boring,not really interested in it...Woke up at 12++pm..Receive cakes from my Pri 2-3 tuition teacher..Nice to eat..Then went down late to open shop...Was unlucky today,saw the person i hate most and he is TIAN ZHENG PIG....Saw him,dunno whether he saw me a not,he look the direction opp mine when I saw him...Told my sis he was dere,she was like "where?,where?"..Then when she saw,she was like,"So short?,I tot he was like taller then the thing(pointing to the signboard)"...lol...He was with a feel ppl MUCH taller than him...He sucks..Then my sis blushed!BLUSHED lei...Rare sia..She unlike me,rarely blush...I was so shock lor..She blush coz she very malu...lol..I blushed like forever...lol...Today earn very little $$,so mei lian jian my sis lor...The $$ earned today as less than my pay,dunno whether I should take my pay or not..DISSAPOINTED...Saw 2 girls from 1E4...Dunno their name..1 of them smiled at me...lol...I was exceptionally BAD-TEMPERED today...Even my mum said so..She said I need more sleep,but I continued to work to earn more $$...I was very piss off when I saw TIAN ZHENG PIG...Even more hot-tempered...I was in the piss off + bad-tempered mood but still have to work...Smiled at them and asked them if they need help..So damn hypocrite..haiz...Smile even not in good mood,so not me sia...Wad to do,working mah...Not working tomoro coz not in the mood...England and paraguay match over...England won by 1:0...Yay..Now the match not interesting...Haiz....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:31 am-