Friday, June 23, 2006
File Check today...Went to whitesand..Woke up late,so reacher there late..My file was UPDATED!..Im guai,unlike Yunhan,never do content page,but she did her corrections lol...
Yanhong came late...We were toking about Ghost Stories when she reached...Then Yan left..Tiff And Liz went to Liz house to do project,so me and Yun went to walk walk..We shopped around Whitesand then very sian,so we went to compasspoint...Went to Arcade,Yun wanna play the drums,so she play first..So many pro dere sia..Then she ask me pei her play...Then I malu myself in front of the pros..Yun got ard 70%,me 30% liddat,then a PRIMARY.4 girl help me...PRIMARY 4 lei...THen I blushed the whole way through,so malu..Then we went to the end dere,we so malu..Then we went to play basketball,2 person,we scored 4 points nia...lol..Paisei...Then I realized I lost my file..Then I very jin zhang,Ms.Ng SCARY..I dun wanna malu myself in front of ppl if she scold me...Then I dunno why Yun was like Amelia,dun cry,dun cry...Then I went to ask the the counter,they say dun have..BOO!!...I went searching ard,dun have,then yun saw,my file camouflages with the machine there..lol...Then we tell the ppl dere found liao,then a think another person also lost file,they open my file and check name,so paisei,lor,my work so untidy,they ask me write down my IC num,name and Hp no...Then chat and chat then we went to see the drum thingy...Then went up,searching for my bday present...Mr.Midnight was dere at popular signing book...The author,he was signing the book...Then we went mini toons,i was searching for my bday present,a soft toy for me to bring to school to sleep on,so my hands and leg wont ache when i wake up...but then couldn find any,saw voodoo dolls,it was nice..Me and Yun bought the same one..She billion of yrs to choose a voodoo doll..She was inspecting each voodoo for the flaws..For mine,it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...I dun nid choose...I take then ok liao..Actually no flaw one,then yun say the star bent liao..I diao lor...She spent her last $12 on mine and her voodoo coz tt's my bday present..Im so poor..
P.S..Compasspoint is the place where yun make me malu myself and help me find my missing file..My suay place..BOo!!...Going maple liao...Tag me
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:11 pm-