Tuesday, June 27, 2006
School reopen so sian..Change so many teacher..Worst is,we change MATH teacher..boo!..Cant sleep in class le..Wahh!!!..BTW,Sra i still haven done,geog also not done..haiz sian!..
Started off early sian lor...Never sleep whole night yesterday,was watching football and playing maple...then went to sch..Ms.Ng confiscated my small little book tt I bring for convenience to put inside my pocket when recess...Then she gimme the magazine with an old man face as cover page one...Shit her la..Then she blah blah blah la..Stupid...Then we got our timetable..Sian sia..Started off with english..Did a boring guardian weekly which is like so damn boring...Then is art..Ms.Farah..She sucks lor..THe T-shirt pass to me,then she ask me stop first,ask me draw..Then later ask me if i finish choosing...Wth la..THen got geog and math..The geog teacher ang-moh damn pro sia...Like american english...Wah!..From cambridge lei..Oh gosh..SO smart come our sch teach for wad?..Math the teacher I cant remember is who...For chinese,got test,test on the book tt we suppose to read during hols,budden I didn noe muz,then never read..Will flunk one sia...I only noe how to do the cheng yu tt one,the rest i guess one...I finish in less than 5min,coz i really kan bu xia qu...Then i anyhow put any number for multiple choice,then last 2 question,13 marks,I anyhow put answer....Then was so tired after sch...Wanna beng4 liao...Then went to library with yun,tiff and liz...Dunno wad happen to both of them..SO quiet suddenly,but they never quarel..Haiz....Then went home,on the com,but then I fell asleep,my papa on the fan for me then ask me go sleep at the sofa...
Woke up not long,i haven do hw yet..not even lit..tmr dun feel like going sch...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:07 am-