Sunday, June 04, 2006
Im learning Jap from my mummy..Confusing lor the words..Started learning this morning..I learnt how to recite the ABC of Japan,50 words sia,to be exact,51 + the ending one..Then learnt how to write 5 words..Learn all these while working for my sis the whole day,learn it when there is no one...Help ppl do the name thingy again FOC,made a name necklace for myself,wearing it for class outing..Black!..Then saw Lee Weihao,dun think he noe tt I saw him,was SERVING a malay customer,who didn buy later on...Then later 9+ liddat,saw Liz with her frens,got a shock suddenly when she called "Aimeili!"...Aiya,today was boring..I still need $$...Anyone wanna DONATE?..To me of coz,my post getting shorter,Yun's one getting longer..!Can have competition liao...My mummy helped me cut my hair juz now,now is damn short and i needa go salon cut again coz my mum said she made a mistake...I diao lor...Her mistake causes my hair to be extreme short..Never mind,at least it's less frizzy and it's better now,washing hair is much more easier..Save shampoo..lol...Now damn unequal...Nvm,it's the thought tt counts..*Sniff*
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:20 am-