FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Monday, May 15, 2006

Today woke up,heard my dad say : Meimei,ni yao ji dian qi lai(Wad time u wanna wake up?)...I reply : 6a.m....Then my father said : qi lai liao lar...qi dian er shi liao(wake up liao lar,7.20 am already)..I huh!..Then I dashed into the bathroom..Heard the bell to sing national anthem rang...I was thinking,die liao,charcoal botak going to scold me like hell liao...I finished packing everything at 7.35am liddat...Peep out from the kitchen window,saw everyone still sitting down...I then think die then die liao...Might as well reach later,i go down when they moving back to class..I heard the bell rang,then i peep out,saw them moving up,then i go down..The security took my name and ask me go for Pc...I walked back to class...Then I think I blushed...Yunnie say I look angry and red whole day..I -_-"...Lol...Then do the Literature paper...Dunno who wrote on the board "Section A and Section B ,C,Hand up differently"...They never even announce lor..I did all together...I have to redo...Then the retarded teacher say: ni mei you jiu liao,bu yong chao lao(Dun need write liao,no hope liao)...But then I continued..Then she said,"Aiya,u write Section B together with Section A on a piece of paper and pass up(in chinese)"..She damn Kao Bei lor...Tell her I staple wrongly,she screamed at me and asked me to wait till the end...I turned,walk and scolded Vulgar...Then she say : Wait in front,then i walk back and chat with JingTing..She also do wrongly...Is not our fault lor,the teacher never announce to class that she wrote wrongly lor..Kao her sia...Forget it la..Suay lor,she always come in to invigilate our class...DAMN pathetically suay...Then after tt got Math elemantry paper 1...Was quite easy although I do till my brain exploding liao...Dunno if can score well...Last 2 question was easy..I anyhow do,dunno whether correct or not...Dun even have time to check...It was easy,but all the number made me gong liao..Then we walked out of the classroom...I suppose i needa go for PC,but I never go..Heck care lar....Then we,the intercorrupted family went to Mac to eat...CO-INCIDENTALLY,Shannon,Terry,Joshua and the pig was there too...I ordered fillet-o-fish student meal..I took Yunnie and Yanhong twisted fries and gave my normal fries to Liz and Tiff..They are so damn skinny and yet they ate ice-cream only...I shared my milo with Yanhonghong and ate very little fillet-o-fish,stuffed it in my bag and only remember it juz now...It was squashed and so,I threw it away....Yunnie was reading Yanhong phone halfway and Yanhong wanted it back...I took the phone from yunnie and ran to the ladies...Unfortunately,we ran into Ms.Lee,our Literature teacher there...We didn noe it was her at first...Then we were like fighting over phone...Then when we saw Ms.Lee,I pass the phone to yanhong and we stood in front of the cubicles,PRETEND to wait for the toilet...Then Ms.Lee said something like,arent u all going to queue...Then we laugh and oh and queue behind her..Lol..The I went back...Malu!..Lol...Tiff and Liz then came back,took their bag and wanted to go home...Yanhong went and Me and Yunnie decided to go coz left us 2 only..And we walked...Then Tiff and Liz suddenly ran...I -_-",but i ignored...I read Tiff blog,now then realise that they wanted to play hide-and-seek but then couldn find us..We agreed to go Yanhong house but went to my house first..I changed bag and found my geog book...We took bus there...Walked to her house...Then instead of studying,we talked and talked...I was making noise as I want music!..Lol..They were irritated i guess coz yannie gave up and went to take the radio...Wanted to listen to music,but it was old,so we had to hear the radio...But nvm,got music can liao...Lol...I was damn freaked out coz of....(Secret)...Then we talked and then we wet home at 4 liddat..Went to 7/11 first...I bought a $2.90 pizza,yannie bought $2 pizza and Yunnie bout $1.95 coffee drink..We walked to the busstop...Yunnie was pulling my shirt coz got one bus 21 that I can take was appraching and she wants me to take her beloved bus.3 with her...Lol..Tok cock on the bus...At my stop, Yunnie said SHIT!...Coz she saw Binu at the bus stop...I laugh and saw Binu boarding the bus...I turned back and sort of laugh-wave to yunnie...Went back home to play internet...Tomoro got geog test but i haven study yet...Wu shuo wei....Give up liao...Tmr got Math,I dun even noe hoe to use the DAMN calculator...Heck care lar....

Sian sia...

Pass 12 midnight already..I suppose,most ppl are sleeping now and yet i am updating my blog now...Sian...Tomoro going to oversleep again...



AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:38 pm-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]