Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Yesterday post ended at wad happen when Amzar touch Yunnie bag...Lol...
Lol..I laugh laugh laugh,bang bang table,laugh till face red...Then Michelle,Irsyad and forgot who say I siao...lol..Then I wanna say wad happen,but then laughing too hard liao..Lol...Wahahaha...kk lar,purposely dragging time one...
It all started when..
Amzar came to sit on the floor,beside Michael's chair,then he saw Yunnie bag...Dunno wad came into him,he go open Yunnie's bag front zip...Then suddenly,he shouted "eeeeEEeee"..Then me and Yunnie first reaction was turned our face and face him...Lol..We actually question marks at first,then we started laughing,even Yunnie laugh...Lol..wahhahahaha..Amzar face sort of wrinkled and eeee...Narrowed eyes...Lol...He opened Yunnie's bag....Every girl/woman will bring a pad to school/work rite?..Amzar opened her bag ,He put his hand inside her bag then i think he dunno wad is he touching,out of curiosity,he sort of took it out...Coz I saw it...Then I laughing so hard..Bang the table lot of time..I now laughing also lor..Wahahhaa....He saw it,he was like eeeeeeeeeeWWw...Then we laugh,then ppl beside us blurr,Michelle and Irsyad was like ??...Jason and Zhengxun turned back i think...I forgot..They were like ???..Then me and yunnie laughed..Yunnie never bang table,only me..Then Amzar eeeweeewwweewew... wahahah...U all should be there to witness sia...Really funny..Some of them turned back and ??? also...Lol....
Then today,when they go school,first thing I stepped into class,I heard Amzar they all saying Michelle sumthing,then michelle was like,wad,how would i noe,i never even use..Then i curious,I continued to listen then i heard sumthing..They were toking about Kortex!..Lol...They were asking him if he noe wad is tt...I started laughing...Then They shout to Shannon,asked him if he noes wad is it...Shannon at first dun wanna say i guess,then he say he noes and blah blah...Then they asked Ng weihao,and he was like SMILING and saying I noe lar..I dun think he noe btw..Lol...That's my class,1E3,the perverted class...The boys are juz so immature,Amzar asked me dun put in my blog,but too bad,it's seems interesting...Lol...o.O..Lol..Im juz so evil...Wad can u do,u also cannot do anything...wahhahaa...
Also realised that there is a new pair of gay
MICHAEL TAY AND NG WEIHAOLol..Reasons..
1] Ng Weihao asked Michael for lead during lesson when michael is 2 sit behind him,he could asked Zhengxun,shaun,fifi and so many ppl and yet he went to the back to get it from him..
2]He is always bo tai ji go Michael's there be extra one during free period
3]Michael told him to go away and yet he is still there,still smiling and sort of doing dunno wad lar..Keep on talking to him,like girl liddat
4]He kept on touching Michael' hand..Almost everytime NWH go his chair,he would touch michael's hand,one time when Michael's hand was on his own chair,NWH took his hand up and put on his table and touched it..Michael was like still toking to him...
5]NWH is like following Michael liddat...U wanna find NWH,go find Michelle can liao...
6]He always turned around and look at Michelle..
Not only michelle kenaAfter touching Michael's hand,I was like eew,then stare at him,he went to Ivan's table and touched his hand..OMG..He kept touching guy's hand...He is like a gay lor..OMG...Then whenever NWH go Michelle's table now,I would stared at them like watching comedy show..If any ppl is sitting with me,i would tell them to observed NWH and Michael's hand..Lol..Im bad,I noe..Then Whenever I tell him tt he is disgusting,keep on touching Guy's hand,then he would smile and find lots of excuses...Then he will like shake a little,deny and argue back,finding excuses...Then after a certain time,he will come back and talk again..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:15 pm-