Monday, May 01, 2006
Today..Suppose to work for my sis from 12 - 9pm...
I woke up at 10+am...Wanted to bring my younger sis to Yamaha,but my mum ended up bringing her there...
Bee Hwa called me to ask me whether she should buy The Sims thingy....I suggest she buy the cheapest one..lol..She bought the cheapest one she said..Lol...Then I told her I going to work,ask her go Downtown meet me...She came..She lost her way...She suppose to meet me at 2pm..she reach at dunno wad time..She lost her way i guess...Or she go look for her friends in the zoo....Lol..Jkjk...OopS...lol..[o.O]....haha...She reach while i talking to my mummy...Then we walk towards dunno where...Very crowded...Even got people performing Drums and the tall tall thing which ppl step on one..Very scary one tt one...nvm..very hard to explain..then we walk...went to BK...Then went to Mac the outside...She say crowded den we go KFC...No space,then we play arcade....Our skills both deteriorate...Both lan liao...-_-"..Total spent $6 i think..She paid $4..lol..i poor mah,so pay lesser...Then we went to eat Mac..I ate Mcflurry...She ate fillet-O-Fish student meal...lol...Why am I writting this?!..I got no idea...We came out of Mac and i bought Tiramsu from emicakes...Not really nice...We went to the beach and told my mum i will be back at 6pm..We went..Took a long time to walk..I got piss off by the Tiramisu and started stirring it...lol..I spread it on a leave tt I saw and it became a Tiramisu Leave cake...inedible of coz...lol..Wanted to catch crabs,but the tide coming liao..So we ended up strolling there...BeeHwa was in dilemma whether or not to take off her shoe..In the end,she took it off...We wrote words on the sand...From bee hwa blog : [ii wrote.."Our friendship are Everlasting"den ii drew a border for iit..den ii wrote maii name and her name..haha..cool mannice also ;)other den writing all this.. still got.."bestiie(den got our handprints)""bestiie(den our our footprints)"alot lah..we like siaO char bo lOr..]...That thing in [] is from Beehwa blog...She wrote all the words...She snapped photo of it....I look like a stupid toot carrying my bag and hanging her bag around my neck...diao...I upload the photo next time...We have to do the handprint thingy near the water,so we took risk and sometimes the water wash partially of the words off...And we are : arrrr!!!....lol...Beehwa was more piss coz she was the one writting....lol...Then we went to wash our legs...She treat me a dunno wad it is call thing...the Ice thingy...I bought a drink myself...Then we went to sit on the bench...We viewed the photo and realise i look like FREAK in one photo tt we took together...I put in the next time...I look WIERD...Freak!!....Then we wanted to go Cheers print he photo out coz i tot there got a machine to print..In the end,dun have and we wasted out time dere....Aiyo...I went with her to the bus stop...She become more blurr liao...Lol...Then I went back to the shop...Was late,so I adjusted the time earlier...My mum didn notice...lol..Work there was Buzy doing the name thingy for ppl..Haiz...Then was so shock to see my daughter Tiff there...She said hi to me,i was shock lor,i replied hi instead of my normal yo!.She was with her Family I think..Nvm lar..At 10+pm,a ring that costs $25 were lost...Sian lor...Good thing my sis didn scold us..My mummy was piss off so she juz shut the shop and we went home liao...Like mother,like daughter...Both have Attitude...lol...
It's 1.03 a.m and im still not sleepy...Sms-sing Bee hwa now...She say all my post very long,she can faint liao...lol...Wonder she fainted how many times...lol..
Still angry at Zheng Pig...
**ANGER**Looking forward to Tuesday when i can complain to Mr.Cohen...I am prepared for the worse...Prepared for In-house suspension...I dun mind it if teacher would punish him at least likeHmm.Put him on stage and say tt his actions is a disgrace and blah blah blah while i get in house suspension....It's very kind already..My Dm said he could get cane coz it's fighting....Im already very nice rite?
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:53 am-