Thursday, May 18, 2006
The intercorrupted family went to Downtown east today..Suppose to go escape theme park..But went we reached there,realised tt it was closed...Sian..Then went to the beach...I buried my Legs in sand,until my shorts also kena sand inside..Yannie drew tail to make it like a mermaid..Then took photo..Cant upload coz it's using phone..Then I saw the wave very nice,so I got up and went ther to sort of washit off..Tiff also buried her legs...We walked in the sea...Wanted to piggyback Tiff but she scare I drop her down...That was Wad I planned to do..But then when i dropping her,she ownself come down...Haiz..Then in the end..Me and Tiff was the ones in the sea most of the time...Then saw one big Jellyfish..Thinks it's poisonous coz got red spots it...Then very sian,then forgot who suggested to go Wild wild wet...We went..The person there very nice..Let us pay the children fee...The person noe we 13,but let us pay lesser..They very nice..We suppose to pay $12++ coz we considered adults..WE pay $8.80 each instead...But Then Tiff have to buy shorts coz she wearing jeans-kind bermuda...We then squeeze all our bag into one locker..5 bags lor..We manage to squeeze all the bags into one locker..The girl say we pro..Lol...We went in and play..We played uh-lala lots of time..We wore T-shirt and shorts there coz it was last-minute decision...I played with Yanhong the samsung slide quite a lot of time..The last time we played the guy us there that was suppose to push us down very (Jian,despicable)...He push very slowly..Keep jerking...Then we were like stuck up there,half dropping,half on top..The person downstair in charge one was like laughing and doing the 'tsk tsk tsk' expression... .Then I turned behind and say : You very evil lei..He move his shoulder up and hand open,finger facing side(like those kind of 'I did nothing' position)...Then he wave us bye bye and 5 sec later,he pushed us down...Yanhong was screaming..I was yelling : "You very evil lei!"...Then we walked down...Went to play shiok river before meeting the rest...Wa played everything escept the ones we are not suppose to play coz we wore clothes...Play Tsunami and we were competing who can stay in the water for a long time..I kept on laughing when i go down then they kena influence by me and laugh...I was disturbing them throughout the game...Lol...Then went to eat KFC inside the wild wild wet...I bought shrooms meal upsize to medium mug(root beer)...The person gong gong...Gave me cheese fries...I paid only $3.14 and i got shrooms burget,medium drink and cheese fries...But I gave the cheese fries to Tiff coz I dun like...Liz and Tiff suppose to reach home by 6..But they dunno the time,they ask the lifeguard and realise it was 6.30...They panicked and they went home....Left me,yunnie and yannie...We played the bicycle on top one to dry us up...The man very nice..Me and Yannie cycled fast to Yunnie and the man blew his whistle coz we are not suppose to..Tot he will scold us,but he never.He smiles..The man is a caucasian,like santa claus liddat..Took pictures using Yannie phone,so cant upload...Lol..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:02 pm-