FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Friday, May 12, 2006

I USED to think tt monkeys are cute...Now it sucks..Wanna noe y?..Lemme begin my story..

Today was History Test and Chinese paper 2..I totally give-up halfway for my two paper...I do until damn pekchek...but i manage to finished it...The history paper was set by my form teacher,Mr.Cohrm..It was damn hard...I 100% + 100 chop flunk one..Sian..Chinese filled with a lot of chim words...Oh yah...During the mother tongue paper,malays pupils have to leave first...Amzar left first,then Tarmidzy...Tarmidzy damn funny,suddenly go push the string tt pull the AV screen down...People was like blurr awhile,then burst out laughing...Then the teacher ask him go back and sit down..Laugh even more...Lol...Then Tiff,Yunnie,Yanhong and me went to BK eat..Liz have to go to her church to study...Only me and Yunnie ate,the rest no $$...Then Yunnie confess tt she likes *Someone*...Lol...Then when we reach BK...We saw Shang Cuan and Darryl the handicap..Lol...We were talking and talking...Yunnie so damn cute and chio...We laugh like siao...When Darryl walked to us,telling us tt ahem confess something...Yunnie did a funny action and we all laugh like siao...Shang cuan wanted to walk towards us,but he didn...We laugh like we grom WoodBridge..Darryl saw us laughing,gave us a diao look and walk back to his place...Then we left shortly after and decided to walk to the beach...I help Yunnie carry her bag..Nice rite?...We wanted to catch crabs...But we catch a few then find tt it was boring...I caught a mudskipper...They were fast...I tyco caught it ...Lol..I didn noe i caught it until dunno who told me...lol...Then i carry the mudskipper by hand and went to catch crabs...Catching crabs were boring now...The sea was super low-tide...We walked until very deep,but the water was only at our feet...The sand were soft and we saw a lot of shells moving..Was gross...When u walked,u might accidentally step on something gross...Someone warned us tt there might be glass,so we became cautious...Yunnie and Tiff was scared..They were like holding me..Then Yunnie spotted one different specie of crabs...It's clawless and there was like hard shell around it...Its like it's been preserve or sumthing..We ask the man and he told us more info about it...Then i found one big crab..but it was dead...We once again buried it...we wrote words on the floor...Tiff blah blah blah..Lol...


On our way back...We were toking casually...I was on the phone with Yanhong..We saw a monkey..I didn noe tt it will attack..I continue walking but Tiff and Yunnie stopped...I tok very loud i think...I said that "eh,i saw a monkey...So cute"..It got a magical brain or wad...He turned and stared at me when i say the word cute...He was actually quite far away...Then it suddenly ran towards my direction and stare at me with it's ugly and wierd eyes...It was very near me,6-7 feet away from me...Wad i mean is the footstep..6-7 footstep...normal size 6 footstep liddat...Kao eh,i so scared lor...I stood rooted to the ground while Tiff and Yunnie ran away...Yunnie was pulling Tiff bag,and Tiff thought it was the monkey...lol...She started screaming and running..While they were doing tt,The monkey like wanna attack me and move a little towards me...I so scared and I took a risk by running,hoping it doesn follow...I ran and ran and SCREAM...Was still on the phone with Yanhong...She recorded me screaming...Malu sia...But then she dun believe we saw a monkey...Then I ran and I stop when i overtake them...Was panicking inside my heart while running...Tot it would chase after me...Luckily it didn...Or rather for a while...When I ran,it run a little then stop..But i continue running...Then turned back saw it staring at me...A person driving a Toyota dunno wad heard us screaming and asked us wad happen...We told him and he LAUGH...He laugh when i was panicking..Luckily i was not tt timid,or i surely cry one...Scary lor..The monkey was going to attcked me..It stared and look sort of...(Dots)....at me ....Kao eh...It doesn look like those cute cute monkeys in the zoo...It's very scary...Got like,hmm how to say....Ya...look at ur hand....The palm is the monkey head,the fingers are like the things beside the head...The eyes is damn circle and big,red cheeks,ugly nose and mouth....

Then went to cheers to buy drink...Send them to the bustop....

Went to my sister shop to work...Salary : Necklace,double cheese burger,Sundae Ice-cream,Sprite,$2....

Came back at 11.20pm....




AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:31 am-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]