Thursday, May 25, 2006
Real post!
School started at 9 today..I gong sia,woke up at 6.30...I forgot today wednesday...Then after getting everything ready,before going down,i peeped down to see if got long queue..Then I saw no one,only cars..Then I remembered it's a wednesday..Then I diao,went back to sleep on the sofa with my uniform!!...Then went to school,started off with Science..Mr.Tan..He was like playing cards with the boys,I was at Yanhong's place there coz i called for a welfare meeting..Welfare meeting standard one,surely off-topic,surely start chit-chatting ..Then quite long after,I turned back,saw Mr.Tan at my sit there..I panicked and said SHIT..I brought Pepsi Twist to school today,It was outside my school bag...No food or sweetened drinks in class,if got 5 days PC sia...Then I panicked...I went to the back,when he never noticed,I faster put it inside my bag...Think he saw it but never say coz it was like less then 30cm beside his leg on a narrow place..I think he purposely lemme off one..Then I went back to yanhong there...It wasn really meeting lar...More like chit-chatting...lol...Nvm,welfare standard meeting is chit-chat...lol...english..It was so damn boring..I was like narrowed eye...yawning when he going through answer...Then were late for recess...Ate nothing coz no $$ liao...Then went back to class,chinese cher sick,resting in dunno which part of the school..Then a super-crap teacher come in and let us do puzzlw and tok craps..He gave JC $2 coz JC finish the puzzle first..Then is Lit i think...Lit i dun even wanna pay attention since she refused to mark my paper...FAIL for tt reason...Then he was like asking ppl to read...Shaun read very well,then followed by someone then when she wants a girl,tt Amzar sabo me,I shot him evil eyes then Ms.Lee said"ok,Amelia,why dun u give it a try"..I diao then scolded him vulgar then faked sore throat..Ms.Lee then called KaiZhi...Ppl at the back shouted fake!..I dunno whether Ms.Lee got hear not,but then she still called Kaizhi,so it doesn matter muuch anyway..KaiZhi started reading...Got a pronounce quite a few wrong words..Then Mr.Yap was outside liao...Then he came in to tell us jokes..We in exchange,need to tell him jokes too...But all the jokes is Shaun gave him back one..Mr.Yap said 3 dumb blonde jokes while Shaun dunno said wad,cant hear...Mr.Yap wanna say one more,then Ms.Khoo WeeWee came in...Music was suppose to be silent...Then i was like heck care and talked to Tiff..Then ppl started shhhhhh at me..I sort of scold them back...Then Ms.Khoo write some craps on the board...Then is Mr.Wong period...A song for Mr.Wong
Wong wong wong
Wong wong wong
da jia yi qi qu jia you
lai cong cong
qu cong cong
blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
wong wong wong
wong wong wong
blah blah blah blah blah
I forgot the song lyrics liao..It's a nursery song in chinese..Wong is the song made by the bee....wong wong wong...lol....I forgot wad i did...But never pay attention jiu shi le...Dismiss at 2pm and i held welfare meeting at DTE mac..I transfer Luke out of welfare to dunno where liao..Cleanliness?..Then he will noe how good welfare is liao..Then we chit-chat a lot,so not really is meeting la...Towards the last minute,we decided to put 3 boys in coz currently,there's no boys,all girls...Then I WASN THE ONE WHO CHOSE!..hmm,It was wanchew's pen..Then she close her eyes and anyhow poke on the paper..In the end,the pen was at Zhengxun,Michelle and Jason...But dun think they wanna join coz currently is all girls...Jason might join coz Caselyn is present at Welfare meeting...Michelle and Zhengxun dunno lar..Up to them...Then Luke kena kicked out coz he pissed me off a lot of times...he kept spraying water and even made Wanchew eat chilli..He pressed the whole thing down then the chilli go into Wanchew's mouth..Poor thing sia...Coz Caselyn don wanna go beach,so yunnie say so little,so never go beach...Then we sat outside the thai restaurant there and tok cock for a while..Then Yunnie,Tiff and me help tend the shop for a while the they when home...Then I was left there boring..Went home wanted to sleep after bathing,but was stuck to the computer till now...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:18 pm-