Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Remember I got hit by tt that rotten apple?
Mr.Gng didn do anything..Not even a warning....
Mr.Cohen juz nagg at him...Then off he go..
He will pay for it...He is a bloody fucker who thinks he is big while he is not at all..He is juz a pile of dung..He is the worst creature..Everyone hates him but he tought everyone likes him...Fucker sia...Bloody asshole...U noe tt everyone in the class hates u?..U should juz reflect..I hate u to the core now...U sucks big time...Even ur close friend backstab you,they says tt u are irritating...You are forever sticking to the seniors..They hate u do u noe...They find u irritating...I saw u walking with them several times but they are talking among themself and totally ignoring u...U are like a fool following them and they thinks tt u are irritating...Walking with seniors is not a thing tt u can boast about u noe..Especially when they are like totally ignoring u and yet u tot u are cool when u follow them..Lemme tell u,u are not cool when u follow them...Wad more they are ignoring u and u juz seem so low-down and idiotic when u follow them...U always lie when u are a chiristian...U lied to ppl tt i will get a few strokes of cane when u are the one who almost got..And do u noe tt girls dun get cane..The most is in-house suspension..U are so dumb,stupid and retarded...Only boys get cane and u almost got..U told them tt i scold Mr.Cohen back when I didn...U are the one who is always lying do u noe..Bastard,u sucks a great big time!!U are not cool at all..U are act cool and act big..U are totally not...U are the the opposite..Do u noe tt bastard?!..U thinks tt u are popular,lemme tell u..U are popular in a bad way...Everyone hates u..They badmouth u at the back and backstab u...Amzar told u before but u never reflect...Luke told u tt Mr.Cohen wants to see you...U said "Do i look like i care?!"...When i told u,u got scare and u went to see him...He nagg and scold u,u did nothing...U didn even scold back and ur eyes went watery...Stop trying to add cool will u?!...U told the teacher I started first by throwing he pencil box when u are the one who starts first...I told him u start first and u get nagg even more...U threw a pencil box back at me and u said u didn...U said I laugh when I didn...I storm out of the class straight and I didn smile...U told Mr.Cohen tt I smiled when I threw it at u and u told a guy from 1E5 tt u smile when u beat me...Contradicting isn it...I didn get nagg at all or scolded..U are the one and yet u tell ppl i will get cane..U are the one who almost get cane..U are a coward..When I complained to Mr.Gng..Mr.Gng said tt I will get in-house suspension,I said Yes,i noe...But when Mr.Gng said tt u might get cane,u look up immediately and ur eyes went teary...U didn replied anything...U didn protest...U told ppl a different version of story..Michael is a witness...He saw the whole thing...Yunhan turned back and saw u hitting me when she heard something loud...Jingting saw it too...U wanna fight,come lar..Im ready for it...I may be a girl,but im not an easy-bully...I dun talk big like u do...I do wad i said...U talk big,trying to impress ppl but when it happen,u juz thiam thiam and dun dare utter a word...U are a coward..U talk big...U dun do wad u said...U are more wishy-washy than girls...U wanna fight,Im all ready for it...I can take u on anytime...U wanna start gang fight,no prob too...I got 3 person who is willing to help me if u want to start...But u are juz a knn bastard who talk big...
Everyone hates u...
Everyone backstab u...
Everyone finds u irritating
U ARE A COWARD...
Face up to reality...
LOSER..!!...Oh yah,u are ugly urself and yet u critisize *** **** for being ugly..
U are a pathetic loner and loser...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:55 pm-