Friday, May 26, 2006
Today woke up,It was 6.45 but my father told me 7..I ran to the washroom,saw the clock then realised my father bluff me...Went to school,got the Archery form by Benjamin and realised tt holidays got training..He said no ponning,i diao lor...Why everyone also think I pon school one?..Lemme tell u,im actually very guai and innocent,dun believe ask ppl who are close to me except Yunnie..Yunnie also so i pai when i so guai one...Ask Tiff!!...lol...Then went to sit down...Then some ppl move to the back to allow Liz and Michael aka michelle to sit together..Then Liz panic then move infront then they sat together...Cant reveal much..Later they both kill me...Then went to class,got the retarded fire drill...We sat in the basketball court for so damn long and it's so hot...The charcoal botak so damn extra..Then when we finally go up,we go down again coz they a stupid briefing at the hall...Then boring..Then is break..Now Yanhong like joining the other clique liao..So she sat with them and left Liz,Tiff,Yunnie and me during recess..KaiZhi sort of join us but we didn talk much...Then went back to class..Ms.Rafidah and Mr.Cohen were there..Mr.Cohen started with saying he will have to call those ppl who failed 4 or more subjects parents...Then I said shit...Then when he calling out names to confirm those who failed,my name kena call..I wrote my number there instead..But card no more $$..So he cant called through..I am very wad..I noe...Then when I got my report book was freaking piss off by Mr.Wong...He sucks man..Results on the post below..bu ming bu bai de fail...Failed coz of teacher's mistake..If Ms.Lee mark my paper,I would have pass...dao mei sia..heck care lar...Then when to see Mrs.Wan to get my bow and arrow for training and competition...Now then realise inside got sumthing missing...Then went to BK for welfare meeting..Welfare meeting is standard chit-chatting one..For so many hour,only discuss contact list and like nothing else..We chou qian..We wrote names on the piece of paper,tear then pick...I suay sia..Shall not say who I got..Then the 3 boys whom we transferred over down there sian sian...Got go like never go..The corrupted chairman go there extra,keep disrupting..Then wc,2 JTs and Caselyn tok about BGR...Then I down there extra sia..Next year dun wanna join welfare liao,I wanna be in discipline com,do nothing one...Then saw my papa and my sis,told my daddy help me bring my bag home...Then when everyone leave,left Tiff,Yunnie and me..We tok cock there and then they went buy clay and started painting it..I sian sian,went to buy food,then when topping up funkey,sw Mr.Anthony Tan down there,ask me to tuck in and say almost the same as charcoal-botak...Then they made a dirty song with one of the hymm we sang in school...It was so damn disgusting,i will avoid them if they sing...
The lyrics :
Oohhh daniel i offer my virginity to you...
Everything i've been throughh,use it for ur pleasure..
Daniel i offer my body to you,lifting my assets to you ..
As a pleasing sacifice ...
Daniel i offer you my EGGGS .
Egg egg and sperm,all mixed mixed together
And now we have , a lil' ol baby..
Damn disgusting rite...Can u believe tt this 2 'innocent' girls made up this song and me,known as a pai gia by so many ppl hates it...omg,they are so damn gross lar..
Went home told my papa my results,he never scold me..He juz say,"wah,next time muz study harder"..Then sign..Then ok liao...pass liddat lor...
Too long liao...end here
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:10 pm-